What haven't you accomplished yet?

Spades_Neil

(Please no posts like "I've done everything! Brag brag brag." That's not interesting.)

Anything in Kerbal Space Program you've attempted to do, but haven't yet accomplished? My list includes traveling to the outer moons of Jool beyond Vall and making manned return trips from every world. I think Eve will be the hardest for obvious reasons.

I also suck at SSTO.

But, really, I think the most fun I have in KSP is when I fail!

I'm contemplating a round-trip to Eeloo because, while the landing is well within my capabilities, I've never built an inter-planetary two-way craft and I want to start big.

I've launched several Jool bound missions with multiple probes (The Deep System Explorer or "Joolbus"), but there's always something wrong with it and it doesn't make it, the latest one had the fuel lines accidentally hit the radial separators instead of the tanks, and I didn't notice until it was on its way to a Jool intercept

I also have yet to return from anywhere despite having gone to most of the planets. Many of the flights even have the fuel to return, I can just never bring myself to bring them back and remove the evidence. Save wipe might finally motivate me to bring a few back.

I've launched several Jool bound missions with multiple probes (The Deep System Explorer or "Joolbus"), but there's always something wrong with it and it doesn't make it, the latest one had the fuel lines accidentally hit the radial separators instead of the tanks, and I didn't notice until it was on its way to a Jool intercept

Just make sure you check everything before you leave!

Oh, and @Dweeb of Kerbin, please don't double post. Just edit your last post.

the things i can think of...

finding an easter egg.

completing a space/refueling station.

putting a base on another planet/moon.

doing a successful man'd mission from start to finish.

finish a single design...I don't think i will ever do this, there will always be something i can improve on my design(s).

everything above in a new universe without using quick save or killing a kerbin.

Bases... anywhere.

I've designed some things and tested them on Kerbin but I've yet to send them out to colonize the planets.

To do that I'll have to put some refueling stations around the worlds first. That I have done around Kerbin and the Mun and don't expect it to be too much harder to get them to their destination.

I haven't done any "there and back again" missions. I also don't plan on doing any of them. I'm not interested in only visiting the planets... I want to go and stay.

I haven't been to all the Easter eggs. I have been to one of the Mun arches... completely on accident.

I have not gotten a plane off the ground. ... I have run many planes into the ocean...

I have yet to successfully land ANY aircraft.

I haven't actually TRIED to dock yet... Only did one docking as a test, and that was MechJeb... all it did was give me respect for how tricky it will be, and a determination not to have MK do it again.

I have yet to get a probe to another planet. The Kraken is eating them... But I'm working on it, and onow only switching to those probes on a clean game load, not after a long run of other things.

I haven't yet landed on Minmus.

I HAVE: Built some nice rovers, they test well on Kerbin.

I have been manned to the Mun and back.

I have orbited many one-piece stations, and probes around all three kerbin-based Bodies.

Nothing else yet, really. I spend more time reading forums than playing, it seems.

Well I've now been to mun and back, put a probe on the south pole of Laythe and been to Duna ^_^ those were some of my initial plans

Also flew some of the little buggers up to the north pole.

Just did my first dock tonight.

I think from here I'm going to work on getting a rover somewhere (probably mun) and after that maybe a mun base.

I should probably visit Minmus as well at some point, and eventually I'd like to see if I can get a return trip to Eeloo.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.