I'm getting that KSP update vibe. It has to be here soon.

YoshiFan501

Hmmm got a feeling release is soon.. :)

i'm getting the same vibe buddy, ready have a relapse of my kerbin crack addiction!

You and a few others.

I have checked the forums as soon as I get home. It's literally the first place I go to (currently most visited page on Chrome) as soon as I get on my computer. I'm pretty stoked for .21.

Basically, take the vibe you have right now. Multiply it by 20. That's the vibe I've had for over two weeks.

Edited by AustralianFries

Ach. But it's so soon! I guess that's actually a very good thing, but still.

Why would it be a bad thing if it's here soon? I mean, yeah they could have rushed it but I mean... Have you seen dem VAB+SPH textures? Oh lawds and has you seen dat new ASAS?

No but seriously it looks pretty good already. We do not need to wait any longer.

This is going to be like the 0.17--->0.18 transition. ERMAGAHD! :D

Oh boy I remember that like it was yesterday. I really had no idea what was going on. I was pretty much in awe. Those new part textures... Oh man!

Why would it be a bad thing if it's here soon? I mean, yeah they could have rushed it but I mean... Have you seen dem VAB+SPH textures? Oh lawds and has you seen dat new ASAS?

No but seriously it looks pretty good already.

Oh boy I remember that like it was yesterday. I really had no idea what was going on. I was pretty much in awe. Those new part textures... Oh man!

Maybe I'm just intimidated by game developers who aren't lazy :P

It's going to be so great!

I got that feeling about two weeks ago.. i hope your gut is better than mine!

I've been feeling the same way for a couple days now! I want the new ASAS SOOO bad I can taste it. I really don't even know what else is coming. I just know that everytime I dock a station, I get discouraged, knowing that soon it will be gone and soon I wont have wobbles. It like, counteracts itself.

In other words:

My emotions are mixed

But my joy for the next update shall prevail over my sorrow of 100 mission in flight persist file.

I have checked the forums as soon as I get home. It's literally the first place I go to (currently most visited page on Chrome) as soon as I get on my computer. I'm pretty stoked for .21.

Basicaly this :D

What's everyone getting so excited about this time around? Sure, the astronaut complex, KSC and mun overhaul are pretty neat, but it's mostly just underlying systems for career mode further down the line, isn't it?

Am I missing something?

What's everyone getting so excited about this time around? Sure, the astronaut complex, KSC and mun overhaul are pretty neat, but it's mostly just underlying systems for career mode further down the line, isn't it?

Am I missing something?

Apparently you're missing a "soul". lol

I'm very happy about the new asas

Haha, I've always had a fluctuating quality to my predictions, but I believe that it's coming soon. The devs have managed to cram quite a lot of stuff into this update, thanks to the save breaking decision. I just want that new ASAS! Hopefully now they've laid out a couple of the vital foundations to the career system, future updates will have more physical content like parts, which we all love... but I'm getting off topic :)

Am I missing something?

You're missing the fact that the stuff in bold is AWESOME, with a capital AWESOME. :D

EDIT: and ASAS overhaul.

Why is everyone so exited about the asas overhaul?

Because the current asas is crap and violently seizures your crafts apart.

The new asas is so smooth it could cradle a baby while going mach 7 and burning into the atmosphere.

Hehe, calm down! The 0.21 update is currently in QA, after that is has to go through experimentals before it's released :)

I can't wait for the experimentals phase to start and for the developers squeeze out every little bug we can find so the release is as good as it can be

Hehe, calm down! The 0.21 update is currently in QA, after that is has to go through experimentals before it's released :)

I can't wait for the experimentals phase to start and for the developers squeeze out every little bug we can find so the release is as good as it can be

Squeeze faster! ;)

I could have sworn I saw a blog entry saying it already went through experimentals before QA... seems to be gone now though.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.