What games are you looking forward to this year/next year?

Jnrdingo

Hello all

I am wondering what games you all are looking forward to this year/next year.

My top 5 would be:

1. GTA 5

2. Need For Speed Rivals (looks awesome so far, will soon see if it will be awesome)

3. Forza 5 (because I am a massive Forza fan, although I won't be getting the xbone right off the bat)

4. F1 2013 (massive F1 fan)

5. F1 2014 (New 4 cylinder twin turbo engines coming in next year)

As far as I know for now, the only game I will be getting this year is GTA 5, I pre ordered the special edition of the game :D. I MAY get NFS Rivals this year, but I'd much prefer to wait until I get my new PC :P.

Definitely not Grand Theft Auto 5, as Rockstars are douchers and aren't even making it for PC, you can't even preorder it for PC, or New gen consoles as a matter of fact, and the game looks, brown... I am looking forward to Saints Row 4, probably won't get it myself, but I'll watch some videos on youtube.

Definitely not Grand Theft Auto 5, as Rockstars are douchers and aren't even making it for PC

Although i agree with you about rockstar being a douche for not making the pc version release at the same date as the console version, it WILL come. I read somewhere that rockstar ANNOUNCED and released every pc version (not the 2d ones) after the console version was released.

It's funny that people are so overreacting. I can't see a reason for rockstar not to release it on pc. Just have some patience, it'll come.

Although i agree with you about rockstar being a douche for not making the pc version release at the same date as the console version, it WILL come. I read somewhere that rockstar ANNOUNCED and released every pc version (not the 2d ones) after the console version was released.

It's funny that people are so overreacting. I can't see a reason for rockstar not to release it on pc. Just have some patience, it'll come.

Red Dead Redemption still hasn't been ported over to PC.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.