UFO'S in kerbal space program!!!

cheatmongul

um i was playing kerbal space program newest update and i was playing for like 1 hour and the whole time i seen unidentified flying objects i see them go across the screen fast like RODS which is a thing connected to ufos and i see circular crafts out in the open i was scared the whole time and i randomly start seeing smoke in the distance and it wasnt no other rocket i lunched because i used the first the whole time and restarted the flight o it resets every thing. so did any one else ever experience a ufo in the kerbal galaxy?

maybe you should consider upgrading your keyboard. They make them now with period and comma keys, colons and semi-colons, enter keys, and other nice things like that.

Result is being able to write coherent sentences that other people can comprehend.

It's marsh gas...

But more sensibly there is a graphical glitch that causes exhaust to sometimes appear in front of the vehicle and seem to shoot past it. I'm guessing that this is what you're trying to describe.

Relax, it's just the light of Eve reflecting off of some kethane clouds. KSP is certainly not a secret project by aliens to make humanity interested in large explosives and space travel so they can claim we are a threat and justify destroying us all.

Relax, it's just the light of Eve reflecting off of some kethane clouds. KSP is certainly not a secret project by aliens to make humanity interested in large explosives and space travel so they can claim we are a threat and justify destroying us all.

That would seem like a highly redundant project.

Seems like the same kind of person that would think a photo artifact is an "orb" of a ghost and a insect streak in a frame is a "rod".

No, I think it's someone trying to be clever. Without much success.

Could it be you're spotting Minmus by mistake? I thought it was a piece of floating debris for a while, and tried to chase it with my plane.

I could never catch up to the darn thing....

Could it be you're spotting Minmus by mistake? I thought it was a piece of floating debris for a while, and tried to chase it with my plane.

I could never catch up to the darn thing....

Obviously, you needed Moar Thrust. :)

NP;DR (No punctuation, didn't read)

Oddly I was able to read it, and completely understand every word the OP was trying to convey.

If lack of punctuation is problematic .. I would hate to think what the following must do for your synapsis. Although.. the punctuation is present :)

"I cdnuolt blveiee that I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd what I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno’t mtaetr in what oerdr the ltteres in a word are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is that the frsit and last ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can still raed it whotuit a pboerlm. This is bcuseaethe huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the word as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!"

:confused:

Oddly I was able to read it, and completely understand every word the OP was trying to convey.

If lack of punctuation is problematic .. I would hate to think what the following must do for your synapses. Although.. the punctuation is present :)

I didn't say I couldn't read it. I indicated that I couldn't be bothered to read it. Fixed your typo, by the way. :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.