KSP Paintings 2.0: New revisions, 1080p wallpapers, prints, and more!

earthlight

I've gotten a lot of requests for wallpaper versions of the paintings I've done over the last few weeks, so I wanted to deliver that and a little more to the awesome community here! Each of them has been tweaked, retouched, or redrawn to look their best at 1080p

Ia6RfN5.jpg

The First Mun Landing

1080P â–ª Prints â–ª Original

eHmwmbN.jpg

A Home on Laythe

5Wl81NR.jpg

You Will Go To Space Today

79XxHwx.jpg

Exploration Begins at Home

Extra Stuff:

Sketch â–ª Reference Image A â–ª Reference Image B

I'm taking suggestions for my next image, so feel free to leave anything you have here. Again, thanks to everyone for their support and compliments! This is the most fun I've had drawing in a long, long time.

EDIT: It has come to my attention that imgur compressed the 1080p images into JPGs, which loses some quality. Here is a link to a RAR containing the images as uncompressed PNGs.

EDIT 2: It has further come to my attention that not everyone uses a 16:9 monitor which I should have thought of, so here is a pack of them at 16:10, including sizes for something called an 'iPad', which I assume is some kind of contact cleaning solution.

Edited by earthlight

Very pretty. I like the Mission Control pic the most. I also have a request: can you draw a grinning kerbal jet pilot, looking out of cockpit of his freshly landed plane at cheering ground crew?

Edited by Scotius
A typo.

Very pretty. I like the Mission Control pic the most. I also have a request: can you draw a grinning kerbal jet pilot, looking out of cockpit of his freshly landed plane at cheering ground crew?

Sure, though I'm not sure if that'll be the subject of my next big painting, it might just be a sketch.

How about two kerbals, one showing the other a native, horseshoe crab-like creature washed ashore on a beach near the kerbal's floating aquatic base on Eve? Or just an aquatic base, maybe with "fish" visible in the background? A kerbal gardener tending to the greenhouse pod keeping the crew alive on a long mission? A tiny, ion-driven ship with a kerbal in a seat as the control pod like the Concours 9000?

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/showthread.php/34396-Concours-9000-Spacebike-and-trailer

• 1 year later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.