What will you do when .21 hits?

llamatoes

As the lumbering shoggoth that is .21 is getting very close to hitting, what are your plans?

Mine are to muck about with new parts, send an exploration mission, around the new KSC, then send the (stock hab block of my new station, hen put one round the mun, along with the first parts of my mun base, then wait for kethane and ep to be updated so I can hopefully set up a base in a procedural crater in an old crater. The base shall be called Yo Dawg ( I have to go and brush my teeth after that one)

Spam the Mun with buggies, way stations, and bases. Recreate my space station. Make my planned trip to Eeloo (already prototyped the vehicle and lander).

Then other stuff.

Only after I plot the downfall of Soviet Krussia, have a revolution, make up a new national anthem, redesign the flag, and go back to the original anthem because everyone hated the new one will I get back to playing the actual game.

So, after all of that. I will mourn the loss of my infiniglider, then I'll do orbital stuff (more math: actually caring about TWR, ÃŽâ€v, etc.) and then I'll recreate my first Mün landing. I'm going to skip the first station because station, and get right on with establishing a refueling station. I hope to get to other planets before 0.22!

Probably catch a few hours of sleep after the experimentals phase, then manning the Support forum for a fair bit while we get the usual flood of topics from people who complain their saves don't work or that mods are incompatible. Or simply reporting 'bugs' that are caused by (outdated) mods without mentioning they use mods.

I love you guys! sometimes..:sealed:

There will be flames, explosions, and things falling from the sky in a more or less controlled fashion. Just like every other day.

Lots of docking, without loosing all of my RCS fuel to ASAS wobble!

Take a deep look at the new designs of buildings and stuff.... and recruit some kerbals depend on how much of that career thing is implemented...

And of course write some bugreports with my outdated plugins i don't mention in my reports :sticktongue:

Currently I'm going balls to the wall, warping like there's no tommorow, spamming mods as there won't be a chance when the update hits and anyhow, I have this enormous interplanetary vessel assembled in orbit and I want to use it.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.