The Joolian Collany Project

princess venus

The Joolian Colony Project

Anounced by Jool Corp

downflag.php?body=jool&craft=station&orbit=1

included flags for the diffrent fractions created in http://ribbons.cgagnier.ca/index.php.

downflag.php?body=laythe&craft=station&orbit=1downflag.php?body=vall&craft=station&orbit=1downflag.php?body=tylo&craft=station&orbit=1downflag.php?body=bop&craft=station&orbit=1downflag.php?body=pol&craft=station&orbit=1

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen my name is Princess Venus and this is the Jool Colony Project. What does it mean? This is my attempt to create what NASA calls Fractions for different missions type (in this i mean different celestial bodies) it's not for competition it's for fun and to test your teamwork capability’s and to show your building skills working with other designs from someone else. Best of all I’ll put you in the game with the crew manifest plugging and its going to be a kick starter for my cooperation also we decide on what mods we could choose as any cooperation would do. Ill include some flags for each moon and the cooperation flag.

Ill start on a application forum for joining so I can get to know you a bit better

Aplication Forum Here

Lx4SXVA.jpg

Edited by princess venus

I was about to PM you about this when I saw your signature.

Edit: That's some mad spelling you got there, lemme help you out:

"Hello Ladies and Gentlemen my name is Princess Venus and this is the Jool Colony Project. What does it mean? This is my attempt to create what NASA calls Fractions for different missions type (in this i mean different celestial bodies) it's not for competition it's for fun and to test your teamwork capability’s and to show your building skills working with other designs from someone else. Best of all I’ll put you in the game with the crew manifest plugging and its going to be a kick starter for my cooperation also we decide on what mods we could choose as any cooperation would do. Ill include some flags for each moon and the cooperation flag.

Ill start on a application forum for joining so I can get to know you a bit better"

Edited by AustralianFries

I was about to PM you about this when I saw your signature.

Edit: That's some mad spelling you got there, lemme help you out:

"Hello Ladies and Gentlemen my name is Princess Venus and this is the Jool Colony Project. What does it mean? This is my attempt to create what NASA calls Fractions for different missions type (in this i mean different celestial bodies) it's not for competition it's for fun and to test your teamwork capability’s and to show your building skills working with other designs from someone else. Best of all I’ll put you in the game with the crew manifest plugging and its going to be a kick starter for my cooperation also we decide on what mods we could choose as any cooperation would do. Ill include some flags for each moon and the cooperation flag.

Ill start on a application forum for joining so I can get to know you a bit better"

thanks

10 words

Hi Princess Venus. (Not sure which one of us outranks the other... I mean a goddess is surely better than a princess, but you've got a planet while I've only got a moon. We should probably just work together)

I think I understand what your doing, here, I'm interested. I could see me hanging out in the Joolian system