Art Thread

AustralianFries

gnBRq.jpg

Hello! I haven't seen one of these yet, so art thread! This is a thread where users can share and discuss their creations! Ask for advice, rate other people's work, do whatever! Any medium is excepted, so feel free to post your paintings, drawings, photoshops, ect. And remember, this is in the Off Topic section for a reason so nothing Kerbal. Post in the Fan-Works section if you want to post KSP related stuff. Global rules apply, so no: "Adult content, such as nudity, sexually suggestive or explicit images, gore and drugs". Happy posting! :D

w3TYd0Z.jpg

It sucks but still, was one of my first ones and I used paint.net for it, nothing compared to Nutt007's masterpieces, specially the first one, loved the first one.

Nice Laythe too, or at least it looks like Laythe.

This thread makes me want to start drawing again...

Well then. I might as well post something I have done.

gVfFQtC.jpg

I drew this in the fourth grade, and that is about seven years ago now. It is Mickey Mouse from Fantasia, as if you couldn't tell. I couldn't sketch anything as powdery as the stars in the movie yet, so the stars were a last minute addition that make me not like the sketch as much as I used to.

This is back when my mother made me put my name on everything I did, hence the massive signature. I did it to spite her, since she didn't notice the smaller signature I had put on his sleeve; now removed from the sketch.

Some arts I did at various whiles ago

cliff_homes_by_wrytalin-d6als9d.png

Sandstone homes on a world circling a red sun

ecv_177_habilis_by_wrytalin-d6egr1r.png

Old concept fan-spaceship for a quest (interactive fiction) on TGChan

apple_bloom_s_nightmare_by_wrytalin-d6egtag.png

Apple Bloom stuck in a nightmare

gun_gremlin_by_wrytalin-d6egs6e.png

Survivor Gremlin from Spiral Knights

time_crisis_by_wrytalin-d61yhc1.png

Concept art for a collaborative comic with a friend. The comic is still laying on the back burner somewhere

lazuli_battle_compl_by_wrytalin-d6egsg3.png

Fanart of a character created by the same friend

bold_squad_by_wrytalin-d61yh8y.png

Old art of my kobolds

Enjoi

• 2 weeks later...

I'm working on some real big stuff right now, probably halfway finished but there's a long path to go.

It all started when I thought my father forgot to pay internet and it was cut off.

In fact, he did, but he paid later and I didn't knew.

Also, someone took the cable off so I didn't notice it came back, probably someone wanted to troll me, lol.

For now I will just say it involves futuristic (but possible) spaceplanes and cockpits.

It is pretty much made by Paint.net Pencil Tool but it looks pretty good and very detailed.

I found out I'm very productive without internet.

EDIT: I decided I will show a sneak peek...

A very small sneak peek but still a sneak peek.

Note: I drew this pixel by pixel, It may look bad quality but it actually looks better (I used vista's Snipping Tool...)

But from this you might have an idea how the rest looks like.

Just imagine a spaceplane cockpit complete with MFDs, gauges and alike.

BTW, this is an artificial horizon/attitude indicator.

xiueu1y.jpg

EDIT2: Whoops, forgot to add the markers of the inferior part of it, now fixed

Edited by cesarcurado

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.