Pseudo-Multiplayer Mission Control - Join now!

How it works

Telemachus allows one to connect to one KSP game via any device on a single network. I have figured out that Hamachi creates networks. I have tested Telemachus with Hamachi, and controlling one KSP game over the internet is entirely possible and happens flawlessly. So my idea is that we get together on Hamachi and form mission control as an extra challenge. One person will be limited in their role in the launch of a spacecraft. One person could handle the basic flight control (throttle, staging, etc), while another could handle Mechjeb's Smart A.S.S for controlling the direction of the craft. Both the basic flight control and Smart A.S.S people will be extremely important.

If you're interested, you need to meet certain requirements. You need previous experience with Telemachus, and you will definitely need good timing, and plenty of experience with KSP. Finally, you will need Skype and a microphone so we can effectively communicate and make this work. Of course, we will be in a group call on Skype and I will share my screen with everyone on the Hamachi network so everyone can watch the launch. This is not meant to be easy.

Now, onto the good part. When you feel you're ready to fly, join my Hamachi network (kspaceprogram, pass: ksptest).

Since Hamachi only lets 5 people on a network at a time, we have space for only 3 people (I already have a friend in the network).

Once again, the network information is:

kspaceprogram

ksptest

When we're filled up, I will tell you all that we're at capacity.

Edited by Sherlock21st

Yeah, it's as close to multiplayer as KSP gets. This is an extra challenge so we can do our own mission control thing. I can't explain it any more clearly than i did in the original post. Join the hamachi network and we'll get set up.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.