Ssto- luce

LUCE:

-up to 3800m/s Dv once orbit 100/100

-1+4 Kerbals

-perfect balance in empty and full load

-easy to fly in any atmosphere.

-125 parts (including lights antennas ladders)

.craft will be shared only on request, with hints and tips.

-ASAAAA

LUCE05.jpgLUCE00.jpgLUCE01.jpgLUCE03.jpgLUCE02.jpgLUCE04.jpg

Edited by Rosarium

Paradigm Industries would like to request a pair of these units. One to test, the other to... study? And by study, we mean tear apart rivet by rivet to see how it works...

Jenzor, what have I told you about professionalism? The proper terminology is "thorough non-reconstructable structural integrity research".

Yes, Boss... :(

Why not just add the .craft file to the thread itself?

Craft file? We don't need no craft file! :P

59XwVVJ.jpg

It would be nice to have it, though. Not everybody can build this beauty just by looking at pictures. By the way, it can do a Pugachev's Cobra or two right out of the runway. I proved that totally on purpose. :wink:

Rune. Shameless showoff.

Edited by Rune

pip12345 your craft is ready, Ganymede your craft is ready too. Rune lol mate you are great! heheeh are you sure you don't want to take a closer look to the craft? :D

I think we have some subtle differences "under the hood" (i.e: I need a couple of mini radial engines to have enough oomph to orbit, and perhaps I have a bit more fuel), but don't worry: I like to "own" my craft by building them myself. I did the same thing with Temstar's Nova SHLV. You know, the action groups and a bit of personalization on secondary systems (like the vertical landing gear). It would be curious to see yours, though, to find out how you did the fuel routing and see if you hit a drain order that keeps the center of mass as stable as mine does (totally by accident, it also saves one aviation fuel tanks and a couple of small LFO tanks as "emergency fuel", all the while draining from the rest keeping the weight balance).

Rune. Besides, I want my Cobras.

Edited by Rune

For mine the balance has been test before the launch: on the runway i consume all the fuel than i take off to see how the craft respond. Doing this you can balance the craft as a sword. "Under the hood" there are ASAAAA techs. But i really appreciate the way you are choosing cause is the one which can bring new design as you already do.

Wow, that's a really good looking plane, and it has SSTO capability. I don't think I'll ever match your building skills. Not with planes at least, haha.

mate i built thingie since .13 and i post here to share my experience to other players who are doing the same in their very own way. when i create i do the impossible and i try to make it works.... impossible but that bring me to discover solution that can be easily plugged to a standard craft making it unique ( behind the scene there's a lot of fun and explosions ).

From the limited experience I've had with this craft, it flies like a dream. I'd put it through its paces more, but something broke my physics. KSP now gets upset if I look at the sky and use control surfaces at the same time, which is fairly problematic...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.