[1.3] Starshine Industries: Extendable Nozzle

ganinian

• 1 month later...
On 9/30/2016 at 0:03 AM, Trolllception said:

Are there any working download links to this?  I see this mod recommended by the RP-0 mod but the download links all appear the be broken.

Sorry about that, the mods removed mediafire links a while ago. I've linked the downloads to dropbox now, let me know if there are any more problems!

• 8 months later...
On 12/21/2015 at 1:13 PM, VenomousRequiem said:

Good afternoon everyone! I spend a little bit of time whipping a little something up, because I too enjoyed Athena.

So here you have it. A version fully patched for KSP 1.0.5. I also included a RealPlumes config for the 3 engines as well.

oFqze2n.png

Of course, all credit goes to @ganinian and StarShine Industries for the work. 

Cheers.

Anybody have this file which updates Athena to 1.0.5?

• 1 month later...

@ganinian , Thanks for update. Good animation, excellent heating glow, but too much mass for this parameters. With 2.6 tonn Vinci loses to "Poodle" in most cases.

Imo, correct mass for Vinci = 2.0 tonn (relative to other parameters and level of stock engines).

Good Luck. :)

P.S. Hmm, I already do this, and also converted textures to .dds. This changed mod here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kua1f7t5zbbrref/StarshineIndustries_Vinci-1.0.2A.zip?dl=0 (just 520 kb now)

Edited by Aerospacer
add P.S.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 years later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.