Daily Sale is OP

lammatt

It is going to be a little brutal for the folks who get it and get their saves broken in the next couple days.

Not really, they will just be greyed out. Also, how much do you think a noob can build in a week that they would really be attached to?

Cheers!

Capt'n Skunky

KSP Community Manager

Not really' date=' they will just be greyed out. Also, how much do you think a noob can build in a week that they would really be attached to?

Cheers!

[b']Capt'n Skunky

KSP Community Manager

so .21 is coming in a week?I`m really attached to my first rover

@skyace just inferring from the post.

Edited by Spartwo

It is going to be a little brutal for the folks who get it and get their saves broken in the next couple days.

well...

it's not about the saves...

ships are easy to fly

it's the mods that arent working

(plus... i have a non-steam install as well... i can always not get updated)

Not really' date=' they will just be greyed out. Also, how much do you think a noob can build in a week that they would really be attached to?

Cheers!

[b']Capt'n Skunky

KSP Community Manager

ya... a week or two... you cant do much unless you already know the basics...

however if u are not a totally noob you can basically rebuild your space empire from scratch (unless they change the game mechanics a lot)

i mean...

flying a ship to low orbit is 5min in 1X time warp; you can build a station with a few fuel tanks and habitat module in an hour

and flying a ship to Minmus and Mun takes no more than 10min IRL time; another other hour or two is enough for the kethane/ ISA MapSat (if they still work which i suspect it's not gonna happen)

and you can fly an Eve ship in day1 game time and ~day35 to moho and ~day 45 to Duna and so... and you dont time warp the interplanet transit (you fly the ship to orbit and do the burns and leave it there and fly other things meanwhile)

this can all be done in like 5 or 6 hr game time

Edited by lammatt

I'll probably buy another copy or 2 if/when it goes on 75% sale :D

Either give them away while streaming or trade them for other games in the steam trading forums.

75%?

not gonna happen i bet...

50% is the best you get for half decent non-stone-aged games

( i got Terraria last last year for $7.5 which was 50% off)

Pardon my asking, but what the heck does "OP" even mean in this context? I'm guessing it means something good, but I must confess that I have never seen that particular acronym used in that particular fashion before...

So far I have directly coerced or convinced 27 people to purchase this game. It isn't difficult... I just convince or trick them into trying the demo. The first time they express being entertained or amused, I mention the sale.

Like shooting a walrus caught in the gears of a combine. Easy.

Speaking of OP.. The PB-Ion Electric Propulsion System in the game is way op. It took me only 65 days to get to the mun with it in my 1/2 ton Fun wagon. Jeb even got out and pushed, which took off a whole 1.56432 seconds off the 65 days...

Way way op...

Just sayin.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.