Mod Suggestions For .20?

Grindcore

I am currently using the newest version of KSP and i was just wondering if anyone could give me some suggestions as to what part mods/utilities etc i should give a try, It's getting a little stale using stock KSP items over and over. Thank-you in advance.

The Kethane mod seems quite enjoyable actually! thank you! but just for reference if i put a scanning orbiter around the mun will that data be relayed to the drilling craft i send up after it?

The way the map sat works is that in map view you'll have the option to turn on a Kethane grid, which will show you the planet/moon with a hexagon overlay. Aach time a mapsat passes over a hexagon, it'll tell you whether or not there's kethane there. Kethane veins are typically quite large so if you find some, you can just land your miner in the general vicinity and start pulling kethane out of the ground. The more kethane, the bigger the vein.

In addition to Kethane, I'd recommend taking a look at B9 Aerospace if you like spaceplanes and such.

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/showthread.php/25241-0-20-2-B9-Aerospace-Pack-R3-2-New-pods-IVAs-engines-fuselages-structures

Im having issues installing this one, im not sure whats going were. like the source folder, whats all that about?

You could also get:

- ISA Mapsat.

- Kerbal Engineering Redux, to get more detailed information on your rockets, so you can make them better and more optimised.

- Mechjeb: same as above + it has some neat autopilot tricks, though I use those mostly for Ion powered probes, so I don't have to hold it on the node for an hour++ by hand, or bring a heavy ASAS module..

- Damned Robotics *was* very cool, but doesn't work anymore in 0.20.

Im having issues installing this one, im not sure whats going were. like the source folder, whats all that about?

Don't install the source folder, you don't need it. Other than that, you just dump the whole thing into your Kerbal Space Program folder.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.