[WIP] KerbTown v0.13 Beta - Place static buildings, cities, launch sites & more!

Razchek

WARNING!!!

Note to Razchek,

Dude, your add-on for KSP is awesome, but i have encountered some problems when i tried re-downloading both KerbTown VO.13 Beta and the Kerbtown Beta Tester Content.

*First Problem was when I went to both links of KerbTown VO.13 Beta & KerbTown Beta Tester Content,

BOTH WEBSITES ARE NOT WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!

All that it says,

"The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable."

* This makes the Mod looked liked it was ABANDONED!

So can you PLEASE CHANGE THE LINK OF BOTH DOWNLOADS!

P.S.- If you weren`t READING the whole note, this is about a favor TO CHANGE BOTH LINKS OF THE DOWNLOADS!

THX ^_^

I've been so busy with my company as of late, I have not had any luxury time. I'm exhausted. I've been recovering this week thankfully. :)

I will try my best to make time for this project over the weekend and try to get some KSP time in as well, so I can update it and fix any bugs that have been reported.

Before that time, I'll take a look over the posts that have been made and work from that.

Hopefully when business settles down a little I can start doing this again with the dedication I once was.

Until then~!

I've been so busy with my company as of late, I have not had any luxury time. I'm exhausted. I've been recovering this week thankfully. :)

I will try my best to make time for this project over the weekend and try to get some KSP time in as well, so I can update it and fix any bugs that have been reported.

Before that time, I'll take a look over the posts that have been made and work from that.

Hopefully when business settles down a little I can start doing this again with the dedication I once was.

Until then~!

I can't speak for everyone but I fricking miss you man. Can't wait for you to have some free time. It's always a treat to see your work.

I've been so busy with my company as of late.. -snip-

Oh my.. You are back.. And fine! We were already bringing up a lot of different scenarios about what might've happened =(

I "hibernated" the Kerbin City project cause KerbTown was not updated (more precisely, the spawning part, which no one else managed to figure out how you did it).

• 2 weeks later...

Nice to have you back, raz :)!

@AtilaElari

There is a list of the mods in the OP...

Also, I've got a question to raz:

Is it possible to make the kerbtown buildings visible in the space center scene?

Also, kerbtown would solve the KMP problem completely, if they could use a single launchpad for every player, so there would be no need for the safety bubble/cone.

greetings,

Themorris

Nice to have you back, raz :)!

@AtilaElari

There is a list of the mods in the OP...

Also, I've got a question to raz:

Is it possible to make the kerbtown buildings visible in the space center scene?

Also, kerbtown would solve the KMP problem completely, if they could use a single launchpad for every player, so there would be no need for the safety bubble/cone.

greetings,

Themorris

Buildings and objects placed near the space center show up in the space center view already, tho I think you might have to enter the flight scene first then leave it again and it will show up every time after that until you restart the game. When Raz is back full time ill remind him to look into that :)

This mod is dead

Pretty much. I might take a look at it to see what the issues between 0.21 and 0.22-0.23 are to figure out if I can get it working without too much trouble. It might just need a recompile for 0.23, or it might need a complete rewrite. I'll figure out what can be and what needs to be done after that quick test.

• 2 weeks later...