How did you come across KSP?

llamatoes

I saw it on STEAM. Checked out the video on STEAM. Was like 'meh' at first, but then watched some videos on Youtube and was like, 'Real physics, build rockets, orbit, go other other worlds?! WOW!' Finally after watching the STEAM movie for the umpteenth time, I downloaded the demo and played it ...for six hours straight! That's all it took to know. I became the 'SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY' meme and I can't tell you how happy I am that I bought the game! It has made me smarter that's for sure! :)

I was in an IRC channel, and my friends were just talking about launching rockets, and blowing things up, and it interested me (Mostly the blowing things up part :wink:).

So I dawdled a bit, then finally just went out and bought it. I do not regret that decision.

http://xkcd.com/1106/

I saw this comic and was wondering what Kerbal Space Program was. I must have been busy at the time because I didn't google it. But a few months later I saw this comic again and looked it up. After a few dozen attempts at the moon in the demo I knew I needed this game. I requested and received it for Christmas from my brother. (College you know, I was broke)

I have since been trying to convince everyone in my family and all my friends to buy it.

Back in Early April a friend mentioned this kick ass space game KSP while chatting in SL.. I was bored a week or so later and remembered KSP. Typed it into the good search and though, hmmm, a demo. Lets see what it was all about.

15 minutes after playing the demo I bought the game. Logged about 100 hours now. ;)

i watched one of kurtjmacs videos of him sucking, so i played the demo, and then found an updated version on an *AHEM* certain website for download (hey, i want to know what im getting into before i spend money, ok?) and then bought it shortly afterwards now that i knew just how awesome it was.

Edited by spikeyhat09

A friend mentioned "hey this game is kicking my a$$ I can't get into a stable orbit" and I said "what game? rockets? orbit?" and checked it out online. Bought it within the hour. That was version 0.19 and I've been having a great time playing since!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.