How long did you play the demo for...

Akinesis

About a week. 0.15.2 had just come out, and I decided to buy it then and there. My reaction: "I can build rockets AND airplanes!? I'm in!"

EDIT: I find it infinitely amusing that many people bought the game after crashing and burning in their first rockets, lol.

Edited by SkyHook

0 hours. I considered it while paid version .17 was out, then realized it was in .13. assuming that it was an old, barely functioning farce of the magnificent full version, I sated my hankering for the game by watching YouTube videos for a couple months. after that, I took the approximately $20 plunge for version 18 and haven't looked back since.

Never played the demo, purchased the game back when it was like $7, lost it sometime last year and had to rebuy it for $22. But, I bought it the second I saw it and watched a video.

I played the demo for about 2 weeks , then .14 or 15 was out ... and i thougth on the dark side....

but then I decided I loved the game so much that they had erned my money.. and it was the best 15 $ I ever used.

Saw a video for it, thought it looked awesome. Bought it and played it none stop, with breaks for work.... A few days later it was on Steam Sale and I had over 70 hours into it. I have had it for like less then 2 weeks and I have close to 150 hours in it now.

Guest Aaack

About two weeks, I've saw a youTube video (I think it was a freddiew one) where the guys were having fun with it, they didn even made it to orbit but everything looked so real!

Since I'm on linux I didn't had too much hopes the game could be available for my OS but to my delight it was!, I toyed with the demo until I managed to orbit the Mün. By that moment I knew that even if the game would had only the demo components I would support it by buying it.

And then youTube hit again with a video (i don't remember who's) showing a lot of new pieces and equipment! That was it for me and since I bought it I never stopped playing at least an hour per day , love at first burn. :D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.