[1.0.5] TAC Life Support v0.11.2.1 [12Dec]

TaranisElsu

E-05 tells you how many 0s go in front, such that 1.1188078704E-05= 0.000011188078704

thx nice to know

Google scientific notation. This is a useful skill to know, so you should probably look more into it than a forum reply.

I thought that someone like you reply, they always do, you wont help anyone like this, seanth already answered on that and guys this wasn't what i want to know...

Anyway, i fix values to:

CO2ProductionRate = 0.00154012889876

WasteWaterProductionRate = 1.1189685185E-05

by the eye to cca 1/10 of food with water purifier and carbon extractor just like in v.0.8.0.4.

Farewell.

Help!

My kerbals doesn't consume Oxygen (and don't produce CO2). How can I solve this?

KSP.log: http://pastebin.com/B35RSxtY

KSP: 0.25 x86 Career

EDIT1:

Same problem on 0.25 x64 Sandbox

EDIT2:

whoops, wrong log

Player.log: http://pastebin.com/90qGZHWg

This time Oxygen consumption didn't worked again, then suddenly worked when I activated physical time acceleration. But again stopped working. But when I activated time acceleration again it didn't work anymore... weird. Sometimes if I activate normal time acceleration the tacls window shows that life support time descreases, but when I deactivate it, the ls time increases to the original amount (3h). No problem with the other resources.

EDIT3:

installed toolbar. Same :(

tried to launch a second vessel to see if it worked in the background. Same again.

EDIT4:

I just downgraded to 0.24... same problem.

So looks like there's a compatibility issue with Linux... Are there other Lnux users here?

Edited by h3ron

quote_icon.png Originally Posted by legolegs viewpost-right.png

Blind guess: did you tested in vacuum?

So... In the Kerbin Atmosphere there's no need for Oxygen...

uhm...

I'm feeling very stupid right now :blush: I hope nobody wasted his time reading my logs.

EDIT:

tested in 0.24,0.25,x86 and x64... no problems beyond 9000m

That feature tricked me too once so you're not alone :D

I think it may be a good idea to out that info in first post.

Isn't it kind of...self explanatory? It's a life support mod, so why would you need oxygen on kerbalkind's home planet? :)

So, does in work in 64-bit on Linux? Is there bugs/problems?
Works perfect!
Isn't it kind of...self explanatory? It's a life support mod, so why would you need oxygen on kerbalkind's home planet? :)
Because kerbals do not wear off their helmets?

Anyone using TAC-LS and not using Modular Fuel Tanks is missing a bet... I've been modifying stock tanks to hold life support supplies in place of part of the LFO (saving on parts), and eliminating the waste tanks on the supply packages provided with the mod lets you get a little extra supplies in. (Obviously, if you're using recyclers you want to be careful about eliminating the waste tanks - it needs an interim place to be.)

I'm having the zoom problem too, in the build menu it zooms in on the part 'icon' when the mousepointer is held over it.

The problem:

- Zooming on a icon when keeping the mouse pointer on it, happens only with parts of TACLS using multiple resources (module problem as stated earlier?)

- Kerbals don't consume any lifesupport resources (not loading DLL?)

What I've done:

- re-installed it > same problem

- clean install using only TAC LS + MM > same problem

- clean install using only Interstellar mod + MM (to recreate problem) > this created the same results, mechanics don't work as intended and zooming on parts containing multiple resources

I've used version 0.10.1.13 of TAC LS, 2.5.1 of Module Manager and 0.13 for Interstellar (played on 32-bit)

I know this was posted earlier in the thread, but I gave no idea what to do about it.

logfile can be found here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/tghi4rzqqtp6ga2/AAAKL5rwLDB371pJPJLv0E5Ma?dl=0

thanks in advance and keep it up :)

Did you know that I created a wiki?

So... In the Kerbin Atmosphere there's no need for Oxygen...

uhm...

I'm feeling very stupid right now :blush: I hope nobody wasted his time reading my logs.

That feature tricked me too once so you're not alone :D

I think it may be a good idea to out that info in first post.

It does not say in the OP, but it is said in the wiki that is linked to from the OP: "Read the full description (on the wiki)." The OP was getting too long, which is why I moved a lot to the wiki instead. I tried to add lots of useful information there that would help.

Did you know that I created a wiki?

So, does in work in 64-bit on Linux? Is there bugs/problems?

No known issues on 64-bit Linux. Only the 64-bit Windows version has problems -- unrelated to this mod or most others.

I'm having the zoom problem too, in the build menu it zooms in on the part 'icon' when the mousepointer is held over it.

The problem:

- Zooming on a icon when keeping the mouse pointer on it, happens only with parts of TACLS using multiple resources (module problem as stated earlier?)

- Kerbals don't consume any lifesupport resources (not loading DLL?)

What I've done:

- re-installed it > same problem

- clean install using only TAC LS + MM > same problem

- clean install using only Interstellar mod + MM (to recreate problem) > this created the same results, mechanics don't work as intended and zooming on parts containing multiple resources

I've used version 0.10.1.13 of TAC LS, 2.5.1 of Module Manager and 0.13 for Interstellar (played on 32-bit)

I know this was posted earlier in the thread, but I gave no idea what to do about it.

logfile can be found here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/tghi4rzqqtp6ga2/AAAKL5rwLDB371pJPJLv0E5Ma?dl=0

thanks in advance and keep it up :)

The log file that you linked to does not show MM nor TACLS installed. Nor any other mod?

This does not look good:

The class named 'InputSettings' is not derived from MonoBehaviour or ScriptableObject!

(Filename: Line: 1633)

The class named 'AudioFXSettings' is not derived from MonoBehaviour or ScriptableObject!

The class named 'GameplaySettingsScreen' is not derived from MonoBehaviour or ScriptableObject!

The class named 'VideoSettings' is not derived from MonoBehaviour or ScriptableObject!

You also have a lot of these errors:

HandleD3DDeviceLost
HandleD3DDeviceLost: still lost
Skipped rendering frame because GfxDevice is in invalid state (device lost)

Are they related to a joystick or out-of-date graphics drivers?

It looks like you have the game installed to C:\Program Files (x86)\Dion\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\

My recommendation is to move the game out of the Program Files directory. Put it somewhere like: C:\Games\KSP. Also, try deleting the game and redownloading it. I suspect that your install is corrupted.

Did you know that I created a wiki? (This is not aimed at anyone in particular. It just seems like a lot of people are overlooking it. If you have suggestions on how to make it more useful, please send them my way :cool:.)

You also have a lot of these errors:

HandleD3DDeviceLost
HandleD3DDeviceLost: still lost
Skipped rendering frame because GfxDevice is in invalid state (device lost)

Are they related to a joystick or out-of-date graphics drivers?

It looks like you have the game installed to C:\Program Files (x86)\Dion\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\

My recommendation is to move the game out of the Program Files directory. Put it somewhere like: C:\Games\KSP. Also, try deleting the game and redownloading it. I suspect that your install is corrupted.

They were indeed related to joystick AND drivers, so I went to unplug the stick and update the drivers, but unfortunately this lead to nothing.

I also tried re-downloading KSP from Steam, which also didn't work.

Then, I tried moving it out of the Program Files (you said they were in the steam folder, but I already got them out of there, so that was a bit weird) and that worked!

I have not a single clue on how & why, but just like the rockets we launch: if it works, it works :P

Thank you for the help & the mod itself of course!

They do supply some lifesupport to pods from other mods, can confirm on B9. Keep in mind this is only like... a day (I don't know exactly) worth of supplies for a Kerbal (2 days if there is 1 kerbal in a 2-manpod), just like the stock ones.