[1.0.5] TAC Life Support v0.11.2.1 [12Dec]

TaranisElsu

Hello.

I recently started a new save and I am trying to reduce the part count and stuff, so I am trimming some stuff.

Resource containers are good and all, but have you thought of making them into one container with changeable resources instead ?

You mean like this? http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/40667-0-90-TAC-Life-Support-v0-10-2-25Jan-No-Win64-Support?p=1519118#post1519118

Thank you !

Hope there is a way to put it somewhere more visible. it is on page 232 out of 273 :S

Taranis has it up on the wik. There's a couple minor changes I've been meaning to make, but I'm not quite sure it's wort its own post.

Hello all! I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be updating all of my mods for KSP 1.0. Please give me a couple hours after I get off work tomorrow to get everything updated and uploaded.

For the next update, could you please remove those :FINAL statements from your CTT configs?

Also, can you make the settings MM configurable? Checking for the values after MM applies its patches. Since there are so many mods out there having config files, people could just make their own MM file, changing the values for all their mods without problems and sharing them (eg for the multiplayer mod).

I was struggling with the career (Hard mode) in 1.0, but I felt something missing - TAC LS. I admit I did leave a Kerbonaut stranded for a bit more than he would've survived if I had TAC LS. Hope I can Install it asap!

Hello all! I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be updating all of my mods for KSP 1.0. Please give me a couple hours after I get off work tomorrow to get everything updated and uploaded.

Without your mod, KSP just doesn't feel like it's happening in the brutal harsh coldness of space, man. Thank you for keeping this updated.

Ok, wait- DOES it work with 1.0? Has anybody actually tested it? I know that I'm gonna sound impatient, and I'm trying not to rush, but: I really can't play without this mod! It's TOO great!

I feel ya man. I can't play without this and remotetech either. But I don't think it is worth trying the .9 version. They almost always add new code and it probably isn't worth the stress to try reloading.

He has rocked before on timing so I wouldn't worry too much.

Just wanted to add my own thanks, and I look forward to the update. It's funny, I rack up a bunch of mods to try to simplify tedious aspects of the game, but TAC-LS's added complexity makes things interesting. I appreciate what other modders are doing with their own LS mods but I'll be sticking with TAC.

Just wanted to add my own thanks, and I look forward to the update. It's funny, I rack up a bunch of mods to try to simplify tedious aspects of the game, but TAC-LS's added complexity makes things interesting. I appreciate what other modders are doing with their own LS mods but I'll be sticking with TAC.

Agreed. Your mod is so easy to incorporate yet remains complex. It doesn't feel right to go anywhere else. But don't get me wrong, those other modders make other good mods, too.

Thanks man!

Hello,

TACLIFE works like a charm from the first looks...I am not in too much of a hurry for an update...

Cmdr Zeta

Don't send female Kerbals on EVA, they have a tendency to dump supplies whenever they exit the capsule.

The update is done now, just doing some testing before posting it.

Don't send female Kerbals on EVA, they have a tendency to dump supplies whenever they exit the capsule.

I know there's a politically incorrect joke in there somewhere waiting for someone wittier than me to find it.

I'll add this isn't a TAC issue, experienced the same issue with IFI Life Support.

How is this even possible, the female use an different model but is elsewhere the same.

Real weird bug.

Probably the coding in anticipation of different applications in the future between male and female kerbals. Seems unlikely especially since I don't know what that would entail but it would explain the difficulty in cross-application.

So I'm a little bit confused. Is the mod doesn't support the 64 bit operational system itself or the 64 bit version of the Kerbal Space Program.

I tried the 0.90 mod version on my 64 bit system and worked.

Thank you