[1.0.5] TAC Life Support v0.11.2.1 [12Dec]

TaranisElsu

My kerbals keep dying when I re-enter kerbin. Is there any way to not kill them off for the 15-20 miuntes they are on their way down. I doubt you have to eat/drink every minute and there is enough air in the CM to last the descent?

8 hours ago, Jimbodiah said:

Nothing is showing up, it's not stock though (other mod), so maybe that is the issue.

You may have some issues with your installation. TACLS provides patches "out-of-the-box" for all parts that can support crew. If you browse inside the "ThunderAerospace/TacLifeSupport" folder can you see a file named "MM_AddResources.cfg"?

Yeah, the file is there. I deleted the MM config as someone suggested, and I even see the resources in the configcache file under the command pod in question, but it's not showing up in the game. Other users with the same mod say they have TAC in their pods, so it's weird. I'll try a reinstall of TAC and the mod in question.

1 hour ago, Gaiiden said:

@JPLRepo made a compatible TACLS build, I think it's in the Deep Freeze OP

Refer to Deepfreeze OP (see sig). The latest is @TaranisElsu has created a dev version which is compatible. Link on my deepfreeze OP

Edit: sorry on phone and just realized forum doesn't put sigs on phone posts. Here is the Download link. Here is the GitHub post  that contains above link 

Edited by JPLRepo

Somehow, after installing this mod, I started having problems after starting the game. The first out of the hangar to the launch pad leads somewhere high in the sky. If you cancel the flight and try again - then everything will be fine.
Edited by Helmut

Greetings,

I am also wondering about the above question.

Also I am believing that Oxygen is not depleting; Kerbalnauts now dont breathe O2??

Well, I may or may not be able to fix that as it is a code problem; just pointing it out and if others can verify they have the same problem.

Commander Zeta

Not sure if it's been raised yet, but I have a suggestion:

Currently, life support is calculated on ships with Kerbals inside giving an approximate countdown on how long they have left. Is it possible to extend this functionality to probe cores and electricity? Currently the probe cores will have exactly the same amount of power as when you unloaded them, whether they have solar panels or not.

You could possibly include it as an addon to the mod, if you didn't want it in there as default.

It could add a bit of realism to using probes - a form of station keeping, if you will. Load them up every so often just to keep them in check (top up the batteries, etc)

Edited by Rayder

On 1/4/2016 at 6:19 AM, Jimbodiah said:

Yeah, the file is there. I deleted the MM config as someone suggested, and I even see the resources in the configcache file under the command pod in question, but it's not showing up in the game. Other users with the same mod say they have TAC in their pods, so it's weird. I'll try a reinstall of TAC and the mod in question.

Did you find any fix for this? I am having the same issue, its odd, it is happening to some Tantares and Near Future Pods, but some of the Pods from the same mods are fine.