[1.0.4] SteamGauges V1.7.2 - 27 July '15

Trueborn

You can't upload attachments directly on these forums, so you can either post any part that has "Steamgauges" in it, or upload it to something like drop box and then paste the link.

[LOG 16:10:00.179] Load(Assembly): SteamGauges/Plugins/SteamGauges

[LOG 16:10:00.180] AssemblyLoader: Loading assembly at K:\Stuff\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\SteamGauges\Plugins\SteamGauges.dll

[LOG 16:10:00.349] Load(Assembly): 000_Toolbar/Toolbar

[LOG 16:10:00.350] AssemblyLoader: Loading assembly at K:\Stuff\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\000_Toolbar\Toolbar.dll

[LOG 16:10:00.502] AssemblyLoader: KSPAssembly 'Toolbar' V1.0

[LOG 16:10:00.502] Load(Assembly): Plugins/ModuleManager.2.6.3

[LOG 16:10:00.503] AssemblyLoader: Loading assembly at K:\Stuff\Kerbal Space Program\Plugins\ModuleManager.2.6.3.dll

[LOG 16:10:00.566] AssemblyLoader: KSPAssembly 'ModuleManager' V2.5

[LOG 16:10:00.569] AssemblyLoader: Loading assemblies

[ERR 16:10:01.477] AssemblyLoader: Exception loading 'SteamGauges': System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.

at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Assembly:GetTypes (bool)

at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at AssemblyLoader.LoadAssemblies () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Additional information about this exception:

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'SteamGauges.SteamGauges' from assembly 'SteamGauges, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

(This is part of the log with SteamGauges)

If it isn't loading correctly, you might experience more instability, but I haven't noticed it as being any less stable with stock. On the other hand, I haven't played without SteamGauges in quite a while, so I'm not a reliable source. It shouldn't be constantly crashing on you, though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

About the CKAN Integration, as asked by RottieLover, would you mind if i asked the guys at CKAN to get it included?

Also, reading this thread, found an idea for a Caution/Warning System Gauge.

I made a quick and dirty concept art (in Excel lol)

If you like the idea, i would be willing to do real art, so you can focus on coding.

Sin_t_tulo.jpg

Whoops, abort light is duplicated.. Lol...

About the CKAN Integration, as asked by RottieLover, would you mind if i asked the guys at CKAN to get it included?

Also, reading this thread, found an idea for a Caution/Warning System Gauge.

I made a quick and dirty concept art (in Excel lol)

If you like the idea, i would be willing to do real art, so you can focus on coding.

http://s22.postimg.org/dr1k1z3ap/Sin_t_tulo.jpg

Whoops, abort light is duplicated.. Lol...

I'll take a longer look at the KCAN specs, but it doesn't look like it would be too bad.

That's not a bad annunciator panel. Although I'm not really sure when I would have the ABORT light come on. I think the reason I never did a panel was due to space reasons. I guess if you left it on you could just turn on the appropriate gauge when necessary. It shouldn't be too hard to code though, since I'm already checking everything there.

A good rule of thumb for the abort light would be "Whenever something explodes"... But I have no clue on how you would check on that...

About space, maybe just have a DANGER/CAUTION annunciator, and Clicking on it would open the larger, space-consuming panel?

Could'nt help but get ahead of myself a little... I did this preliminary master annunciator... Your toughts?

Texture

warning_master.png

How it should look if the user has bezel enabled.

warning_master_example.png

In use (sized and placed as I would use it on my KSP), but of course everyone will find their favorite size/position/bezel_or_not combination.

warning_example.png

Edited by ap0r