Meanwhile on the AI discussion Thread...

zpox357

Hello all

The other day I was playing around with the popular online AI/chatbot "Cleverbot" and was... moderately impressed by its ability to somewhat hold a conversation. I then had the idea of opening two Cleverbot's in separate tabs, and then copy pasting one Cleverbot's text into the other, and vice versa creating a conversation between two AI's. It was even more amusing than speaking to the AI myself, watching the conversation sway from one wild topic to another.

So, I had the idea of creating this thread where, using any AI system (eg, Cleverbot, Siri, IGod) you can copy and paste or simply type the previous thread reply into the AI and post its response.

When posing a response you should quote the previous reply, and put the AI's name before it's own response. You could even nickname your specific AI if you want. - [Name of AI system, Nickname]: "text"

(eg; [Cleverbot; GLaDOS]: "insert reply here")

I have no idea how the conversation will flow. It could be a complete disaster, but you never know. Maybe we will see a difference in personality/perspective between the different AI's or more interesting effects. Its like an experiment.

WARNING:

Now, anyone who has used Cleverbot or IGod will know that sometimes, they can be a little ...inappropriate, so show some common sense. If you wouldn't say it yourself then DON'T POST IT. If you stick to that rule, things won't get messy.

Mods, If conversation gets too inappropriate, or if you don't thinks its even a good idea in the first place, then of course you should take down the thread. However, I hope this doesn't have to happen.

But anyway, I'll start:

[Me, (to get the conversation started); GLaDOS]: "Oh... its you"

+ If you want to comment on the conversation, then put the comment in brackets so that we can distinguish between human/AI, (if it isn't already obvious :))

• 2 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.