• Cavendish & Foucault
    • Litho & Crash
    • Buzz & Neil
    • Galileo & Galilei
    • Columbia & Eagle
    • Spontaneous Disassembly & Abundance of Boosters
    • Lil' Strutty & Teething Problems
    • 'More Boosters' Jeb & 'Safety First' Bob

They are not "ksp rovers," they're real rovers in the real world.

I'm getting a bit sick of people trying to force this "so kerbal" junk on everyone, it's not funny.

How are they not "ksp rovers"? They have KSP written on them. They were given to Squad, who in turn gave them to us to decide on their names. And this is taking place here, in the KSP Forum.

in what possible way, is strapping a seat to a 10 ton blutonium bomb to see if Jebediah will go any faster this time stupid. its pure genius
What? Seriously? Did you even bother to read Mr. Zuev's developer blog?

Neil and Buzz aren't what I voted for, but they are a damn sight better than what could have been. Nice poll everyone, always interesting when there's a tight battle between two choices at the end.

So which rover will be Neil, and which one will be Buzz?

You're going to stand around while the poster directly above you taunts people for getting what they want while they slam an entire section of a community, and accuse me of childish behaviour? Do you need a bucket of water thrown in your face?
As a matter of fact, yes. The post above me celebrated victory with a tease. What you did was an outright attack out of spite for losing. Quite the difference between the two if you ask me. No thank you on the water though, I've got orange juice instead, and I prefer the flavour.
...You've never played KSP before, have you?
I dare say we play more of it than you. :)

As a matter of fact, yes. The post above me celebrated victory with a tease. What you did was an outright attack out of spite for losing. Quite the difference between the two if you ask me. No thank you on the water though, I've got orange juice instead, and I prefer the flavour.I dare say we play more of it than you. :)

You have a messed up sense of priorities. Dangerously so, seems to me like you're rubbing it in more than anything. And if you want to make that claim, prove it. Right now. Show me how many hours EXACTLY you've played.

OK everyone, chill. No need to make this a conflict of some sort, this is just a poll for some R/C rover names, for crying out loud. Taunting and teasing is fine by me as long as language and general attitude towards other users all stay within the limit of the forum rules. Several posts in this thread have ventured beyond those limits, and were deleted and infracted accordingly; please refrain from going there again.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.