what time do .21 public version is going release

ouion

I'm not joking. Look. I'm on 0.20 already.

We'll need another Steam user to confirm.

No we don't. Look at what he said: He's on 0.20. He's probably not aware we're all eargerly waiting for 0.21

nvm guys. I was messing around with KSP in steam earlier and accidentally selected "previous stable release" under beta setting for KSP. The steam client downgraded my KSP to 0.19. That was what the patch for. bummer :( I didn't know steam let you downgrade. Sorry about the false info. :( I guess we just have to keep waiting. I was so excited. sighs...

nvm guys. I was messing around with KSP in steam earlier and accidentally selected "previous stable release" under beta setting for KSP. The steam client downgraded my KSP to 0.19. That was what the patch for. bummer :( I didn't know steam let you downgrade. Sorry about the false info. :(

Don't... worry... I won't... cry... *cries* :wink:

nvm guys. I was messing around with KSP in steam earlier and accidentally selected "previous stable release" under beta setting for KSP. The steam client downgraded my KSP to 0.19. That was what the patch for. bummer :( I didn't know steam let you downgrade. Sorry about the false info. :( I guess we just have to keep waiting. I was so excited. sighs...

You tried to go up a version and ended up going down a version. Nice job.

*Tries not to cry. :(

What is so sad about this? Why does everyone cries? You just downgraded your game on steam,you can download 0.20 even right now.

What is so sad about this? Why does everyone cries?

To indulge in the old saying "cry in your beer," this would be justification for me having a beer right now. Win!

What is so sad about this? Why does everyone cries? You just downgraded your game on steam,you can download 0.20 even right now.

They cry because we don't get to play with .21 today, not because I downgraded my KSP. :P

As stated by numerous posters, Squad does not give release dates. When the game clears the last test group, it will be released. This is dependent on how many bugs are found and how fast the devs can fix them.

Also, this post falls under the Things Not To Post rule and therefore will be closed.

Cheers!

Capt'n Skunky

KSP Community Manager