[WIP] Space Launch System (SLS) and ORION (MPCV)

Stevincent

Excuse me if anybody asked this earlier but I was thinking of are you going to do both of the 4 engine and the 5 engine 1st stages or only one of them?

Apparently they have scrapped the 4 engine core and are going with a 5 engine core stage, so Ill be going back to my original 5 engine core, but Ill be including the 4 engine core.

Apparently they have scrapped the 4 engine core and are going with a 5 engine core stage, so Ill be going back to my original 5 engine core, but Ill be including the 4 engine core.

Great. Altough I personally find the 5 engine core looking better but that's just an opinion. Has anyone pm-d you about config editing? I know it's not much but I could help in the balancing part or even make a try on the other parameters as well. I'm not an expert but if it helps I'm in.

Nope not dead... I am working on all my final projects in school, progress should be ramping back up in the coming weeks. Though I am still looking for someone who has some experience in unity and building config files. So if anyone is interested who has experience please PM me.

Thanks!

Just so you know that I havent abandoned the project. I should have the everything that I have UV'd and ready to texture hopefully by the end of today. and texturing will begin this weekend and hopefully Ill have enough done so I can start animating the video for my final project at school. I have two weeks left of school, so its crunch time! But this mod will be done I apologize for being on hiatus, life happens you know. Anyways still looking for some help with the unity and config files. So please PM me if you are interested.

rGfWK25l.jpg

No, the Block 0 SRBs are actually SSRBs taken straight out of the Shuttle program.

I looked up the data, they are two different SRBs. Similar design, but different all the same. I believe these are the same ones that were going to be used in the original Constellation program, with the Ares 1-X and Ares V. They did build the Ares 1-X, so they are probably using those instead. And before you go and try to say that the Ares 1-X uses space shuttle SRBs as well, the Ares 1-X was built before the shuttle program was cancelled.

Yup I use maya... but blender is a perfectly capable program! Sorry guys I have nothing to show for my absence my computer decided to crap out on me. So Im way behind on my final projects and am playing catchup as we speak. My computer still isnt acting 100% but it will have to do. So FYI never upgrade several computer components finals week, its a bad idea.

The numbers on the models is when you UV map so you can place textures such as Normal Maps and Texture Maps. They numbered squares are there to give a visual representation so you dont have stretched textures and that you have the same texel density through the entire model.

Is reply with quote not working for anyone else?

The numbers on the models is when you UV map so you can place textures such as Normal Maps and Texture Maps. They numbered squares are there to give a visual representation so you dont have stretched textures and that you have the same texel density through the entire model.

Is reply with quote not working for anyone else?

Same here. I just get an infinite loading symbol. I usually get it working by clicking it again to go to "Advanced Posting Tools".

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.