Custom Control Pad + Sneak Peek video

L.J. Silver

Quick post with some news :

- CCP KSP mod (beta) works fine with new update ! (.22 ROCKS !!!)

- Version 1.0 RC2 of CCP application has been sent to testers and is undergoing final tests / gui tweaks .

About solid fuel and career mode :

I have developed the mod to send data to CCP from KSP without career mode in mind, and since i wasn't ever using SRB (if not to be ridden by Jeb in EVA) i have not put a solid fuel indicator ... Working on it so that KSP plugin will have solid fuel display when released.

Thanks again for the great feedback, keep it coming, and mostly if there is some data and controls that you think could help ( navball will hopefully be possible in 1.1 update), let me know.

And finally a very first video sneak peak of CCP running with Kerbal Space Program.

We are working on more "professional" tutorials and videos for CCP app in general and for KSP mod, but in the meantime i thought i could share the very first footage ;) .

On a side note, new KSP 0.22 update is fantastic !!! Now on my way to my first Minmus mission in Campaign mode .

Edited by L.J. Silver

ioftd :

wonderful idea ! We are developing a public SDK to allow "advanced" comunications between a PC game or application and CCP application on mobile device, such a thing as orbital map displaying would surely be complex but our goal is to make something like that possible. Surely, somebody will have to put some effort in doing that, we will see.

phoenix79 :

Android version is among top priorities, only thing holding it from first release is that we are still defining some more "advanced" features for customisation which will not make it in version 1.0, so we are already planning / working on a major 1.1 update bringing Android support, and a a huge extension to the public SDK (allowing among others features as proposed by the user i answered above).

Great thanks for interest and support !

In the meantime Apple has re-activated it's developer portal so expect beta builds to ship in the next few days

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, but I haven't been able to find any email links for you guys.

I've two Android devices for testing (Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1; 1st generation, and Galaxy Note 2) and can provide feedback for beta testing if you guys are interested.

Does this work on small IoS stuff like my IPod 3rd Gen 32G

Yes, I personally often use an iPhone for docking controls. With space planes i have plane joystick controls and air intake data on the phone screen.

I would be extremely interested in the android beta. This is a phenomenal idea and I would make constant use of it. I have a samsung galaxy rugby pro.

We have had some delays, Android version is still quite far from beta, but we are collecting emails of interested beta users…

News :

we have submitted the application to apple for review, and we will soon have an official release date for version 1.0.

• 2 weeks later...

CCP currently is still being reviewed, it's a quite complex app and Apple became always more attentive with their review process. It could be approved any day, and at that point KSP community will be the first to know an "official" release date. We are going to have a very big discount on the app on the first day so to allow all community members who have followed the project to get it at a very convenient price.

About windows 8 port, based on reception of app on iOs AppStore we will dedicate more or less resources to port the app to other platforms. (after all we are a game company and we working on some game projects too).

it's in your plans, to control the ship with the tilt of the device?

Yes, not in version 1.0 but it will come with first update. Joysticks will be configurable and will be able to get input from gyroscope, accelerometer and compass. (we have a beta build version we use to play Grid 2 !).

NEWS :

CCP will be available on the AppStore starting wednesday 27 november 2013 (day after tomorrow) ! App will launch with a special price for the first few days (0.99$), then price will go to "regular" on the week end.

By tomorrow evening i will upload plugin and source code for KSP plugin, we are also planning to release some tutorial videos to show the functioning of the app and how to set it up.

in the meantime here is a trailer for the app (general trailer not KSP specific, but there is some KSP content )

Edited by L.J. Silver

CCP will be available on the AppStore starting wednesday 27 november 2013 (day after tomorrow) ! App will launch with a special price for the first few days (0.99$), then price will go to "regular" on the week end.

Any chance to see CCP available for other OS's beyond iOS (Apple)? What about Windows 8.1, Firefox, Ubuntu (beyond Android, of course, as I get that will be covered someday). Any chance to get a sort of "special price" similar to the one advertised above for these OS's as well?

Downloaded the app, got the server responding - can't wait to get this baby working in game.

Will prepare a "release" thread soon , but in the meantime here are the links to get everything working :

Plugin Download LINK

Source code download link

Any chance to see CCP available for other OS's beyond iOS (Apple)? What about Windows 8.1, Firefox, Ubuntu (beyond Android, of course, as I get that will be covered someday). Any chance to get a sort of "special price" similar to the one advertised above for these OS's as well?

We definitely would love to see CCP on all possible platforms, we are waiting to see how it is received and if there is interest we will surely get to work on other platforms too.

Edited by L.J. Silver

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.