Space Ark Kerbanautics [New Release: KubLab Modular!]

Cymae

spaceark_logo.png

KubLab Space Laboratory

kubblelab01.png

A Kerbal-sized Space Laboratory that can comfortably house three Kerbanauts, for science!

To be honest, I haven\'t really played KSP, built this for my boyfriend to tinker with. I buit the mesh as per the instructions on the wiki and he got it all going inside KSP so I assume it\'s all good :)

Thanks to the Down Under Aerospace peeps, for the Kubble, which inspired it and your config file which we may/may not have 'borrowed' to get this working ;P

Updates to KubLab:

- Adjusted texture

- Split into Dish, bottom, middle and top in modular pack

Work in Progress:

- Write KubLab plugin for folding to fit in 3m fairing

- Add solar panels to modular version

kubblelab02.png

kublabmodular.png

Coming Soon: KER-111 Excelsior

Update: I\'ve finished the model and textures, but I\'m waiting for my boyfriend to put it together. He just modularised Kublab, so it won\'t be for a wee while. If anyone knows how to assemble a space plane and can\'t wait for me to do it, let me know and I\'ll send you the files :)

KER_111_texturedpreview.png

I\'m very interested in Arca\'s E111 project. Perhaps it\'s just a sense of national pride. I am planning to make a modified version for use as a space plane.

I realise that it\'s NOT a space plane, but I am going to take a bit of artistic liberty and pretend the actual rocket is a drop tank so you can send the plane into space.

'To be honest, I haven\'t really played KSP, built this for my boyfriend to tinker with'

Damn he must be the luckiest guy in the world xD

I don\'t understand my age group too much, it\'s all makeup and eyeliner with the occasional 'ew gross' everytime boys walk past these girls here. sigh.