What would you do if a ksp rocket landed in your backyard? (with a kerbal inside)

Apollo1391

Take them to the nearest scientific research facility and find out why they are so ingenious (building rockets from parts lying by the side of the road) (not smart, two totally different things)

Hope that the kerbal survives the research also.

I'd go and talk to the kerbal. Then, after posting to these forums, send him to squad headquarters somehow, where he can advise them, and hopefully not blow everything up.

I like to think of Kerbals as being the size of a Sackboy, so I would take the Kerbal and put in a hamster cage, complete with exercise wheel and that cool tubing that you can have go everywhere, and then hang the rocket from my ceiling with fishing line.

hang the rocket from my ceiling with fishing line.

The rockets aren't that small, the smallest manned parts are more than a meter in diameter! Or do you own a museum? o.O

Probably try to incorporate him into human society and go on tours around the world, letting people get his autograph and that sort of thing.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.