Halo Reach: Who plays Who wins?

Sbowyer28

Hello KSP Community I Was only wondering who played Halo Reach? Please don't be hostile towards this game As I see this is probably how this thread will end because of people against FPS will start arguments. Well anyways what's your rank, What clan are you in, What's your favorite ship? Go on don't be shy.

I did play. Been a heck while I pulled it out though, I played Halo 4 more lately. I think I was... Captain grade 3??? I don't remember, honestly I barely played online at all. Playing an FPS's online are not my thing. But yeah, my favourite ship will always and forever be the Pillar of Autumn. Idk, it's just... nostalgia I guess?

Bungie didn't sell it actually. It's quite complicated, I'll try to get a big picture for you:

Bungie first made Halo: Combat Evolved independently. It was supposed to be this game and that's all. Turned out the success of it was far over what they expected. Soon enough, they decided to make a trilogy out of it. In the meanwhile, Halo caught the attention of Microsoft Studios. Bungie and Microsoft Studios made an agreement to work on the next games together, and thus, Microsoft had a hand on Halo from the second game of the series. After making Halo 3, Bungie decided that they did not wish to push the Halo franchise further and said that Reach would be the last Halo game made by them. However, As stated above, Microsoft has rights on the Halo franchise, and they decided that they wanted to push it further. Thus, they created 343 Industries (after 343 Guilty Spark), a Microsoft Studios subdivision who's only purpose is to make new Halo games. 343 industries made Halo Wars, worked in cooperation with Bungie for Halo Reach and then made Halo 4, starting a second trilogy for the franchise.

So basically, Bungie didn't sell the Halo franchise. They just decided to "quit the project".

And since I don't think I played Halo Reach in a year, and that my Live subscription is most likely expired, I'm forced to politely decline your offer :) As I said above, I barely play online at all, and when I feel like busting some Convenants, I usually go for Halo 4 :l

*Ensemble Studios

I did play Halo Reach, though I haven't touched it for awhile, and it was my last Halo game. As for favorite ship... I always liked the Covenant Carrier. A very elegant ship.

http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/0/7473/411804-covenant_assailt_carrier.jpg

With 343 :P Halo 4 was their first game solo, but they participated to the creation of both Reach and Wars :)

i just recently played halo reach as my friend went to america. and i was allowed to use his xbox. so i played pretty much evry halo game. i think reach was the best game personaly. i would say halo 4 but its like halo 4 was made just becuas the rest succesfull .it dident realy follow the main story wich whent from reach to halo 3.my faorite ship was the savannah the ship wich got destroyed at the covonent shield tower thing in halo reach. i think the look realy fits the role the ship had.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I got my general rank within around the first month of release, and now I'm sitting at around general grade 4 if I remember correctly. Reach is my favorite for multiplayer, since I seem to be significantly better at it than other Halo games, usually earning more than 50% of my teams points every match :P

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.