List of working mods working/not working for 0.21.1

sidfu

I don't think that's the feature he was talking about, I think it was the internal crew transfer for those crew modules that don't exactly have EVA hatches [cough[FusTek[/cough]

Why people make stuff without crew hatches is past me. Seems lazy, and creates the need for an extra plugin like crew manifest.

Seriously people, start making airlocks!!!!! I have been modding less than a month and can make an airlock no problem.......

Why people make stuff without crew hatches is past me. Seems lazy, and creates the need for an extra plugin like crew manifest.

Seriously people, start making airlocks!!!!! I have been modding less than a month and can make an airlock no problem.......

That's entirely by design, in the case of the Fustek station modules. You're supposed to slot the various modules onto each other, with docking ports if necessary, and have a dedicated airlock module through which you can EVA. This is more realistic. The internal hatches are supposed to be used during IVA crew transfer, whenever that becomes possible.

FusTek actually does have airlocks for EVA. It just so happens that they're right where they are on the real life space stations, at the ends where they connect together. (except for the proper airlock modules)

Also it's far more convenient to use Crew Manifest instead of EVAing several dozen Kerbals from the space station to their colony ship with several hundred parts total.

I don't think that's the feature he was talking about, I think it was the internal crew transfer for those crew modules that don't exactly have EVA hatches [cough[FusTek[/cough]

*Even louder cough*

First of all, the Karmony series modules from the FusTek Station Parts Expansion pack do have airlocks / EVA hatches. They are simply located at the front hatches, which get covered up with docking ports, as deliberately designed.

Secondly, as Kimberly and BFGfreak have both eloquently explained., it was intended for the mods to rely on Kerbal Crew Manifest to allow transferring crew between modules without EVA, in lieu of SQUAD doing official IVA navigation in KSP.

In hindsight, I should probably make Kerbal Crew Manifest a dependency.

Haven't tried a re-entry yet, the parts for deadly re-entry are still there, but two things; there's no temperature readout on any of my parts during launch, and two my stayputnik randomly exploded twice, once when I was going to one in LKO from the tracking center, and once when I put the probe onto the launch pad. There was the sound of an engine throttled up as the screen was black and loading, and as soon as the ship popped up the stayputnik was gone in a cloud of smoke. Since I haven't seen anyone else report it I'm going to assume it's a deadly re-entry bug, especially since the cause given was overheating.

Also when the pod in orbit exploded it left the empty lander can floating in space, but it looks like this:

iXqfjvs.png

Is this a known bug for deadly re-entry or stock, or is it new with this version?

Edited by Enigma179

works fine for me u might have to reinstall it and make sure its the newest one .5

Reinstalled twice. I suspect something else is interfering with it. I'm getting the chatter and I can initiate it with the hot key. Just no icon.

Solved that. Chatterer config file had the icon positioned off screen for some reason. Manual edit of the config file brought it back where I could see it.

Edited by Milamber

Haven't tried a re-entry yet, the parts for deadly re-entry are still there, but two things; there's no temperature readout on any of my parts during launch, and two my stayputnik randomly exploded twice, once when I was going to one in LKO from the tracking center, and once when I put the probe onto the launch pad. There was the sound of an engine throttled up as the screen was black and loading, and as soon as the ship popped up the stayputnik was gone in a cloud of smoke. Since I haven't seen anyone else report it I'm going to assume it's a deadly re-entry bug, especially since the cause given was overheating.

Also when the pod in orbit exploded it left the empty lander can floating in space, but it looks like this:

iXqfjvs.png

Is this a known bug for deadly re-entry or stock, or is it new with this version?

if u using the newest deadly reentry its not just reentry its also geforce. pull to many g's and your ship will start breaking up.

The modular fuel system mod appears to be working OK, and is only missing a few definitions for new fuel tanks and engines.

Additionally, after a bit of tinkering with a few of the Hooligan Airship parts, it seems to also be working as expected.

Reinstalled twice. I suspect something else is interfering with it. I'm getting the chatter and I can initiate it with the hot key. Just no icon.

Solved that. Chatterer config file had the icon positioned off screen for some reason. Manual edit of the config file brought it back where I could see it.

You do know you can just click the Change Icon Placement button in the settings then click your screen to move the button right?

Greenhouse mod not working - it is in inventory but will not click into place on the launcher, like MechJeb 2. In inventory - but not really there.

No crew transfer? NOOOOOO!!!!! *sniffle*

Aviation Lights and Graphotron work (I didn't actually try writing a file, but the GUI was there and seemed to be graphing fine).

Edit: Also, from what I've seen so far, the SimplePartOrganizer seems to work just fine as well.

DEMV Rovers MK1,2,4 and 5: GO

H.O.M.E: GO

Space tech landing program and first exploration: GO

Chatterer: GO

CrewManifest: GO

DSL Pandora: G0 (some minor issues in VAB)

LH Prometheus: GO

Romefarer HSTW Sunbeam plugin: GO

SubassemblyManager: GO

Fustek Station parts EXPANSION: GO

TTModularWheels-v0.61: Possible NO GO

MechJeb has been updated to .21. I haven't tested it, but the author has made the update official.

Cool. Thanks for the link.

oh....nm.

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/showthread.php/12384-PLUGIN-PART-0-19-Anatid-Robotics-MuMech-MechJeb-Autopilot-v2-0-7

Edited by ThreeMartiniLaunch
To add link

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.