[1.0.2] NovaPunch 2.09. - May 6th - 1.0 Compatibility Update

Tiberion

What is with the WoT team audio in the background???

Also:

I never really like the complexity of this pack.

Still rather nice.

guild mates I was chatting with were in WoT at the time. Gaming is more about the company then the game imo.

For the people that were having memory crash issues with the Engines folder installed, I have a down-res'd version of the textures for you guys to try out and see if it reduces the problem any:

http://www./?bjibzih490ibiht (thx to frizzank again for the extra work)

If that doesn't break something else, I'll include those and the other already fixed bugs and release a 2.0a final release tomorrow sometime.

By the way, if anyone has some cool example .craft files of things built with Novapunch 2; I would love to have some better ones to include with the downloads. I've been doing it so long they all sort of turn out the same.

They can include stock parts too, but no other mods)

Also, I would love a new video to feature using the new version, the old videos are pretty out of date now. Could be a review or an introduction to the pack, or whatever your imagination can come up with. Doesn't have to be done for the release of course.

Also screenshots! I use all sorts of screenshots to make the info-graphics and such.

Excelent work.

I'm seeing no problems under linux-64bit. I had forgotten how much I missed these engines.

For anyone creating new parts, forget the big stuff. I want more sub-1m parts for use in probes.

Excelent work.

I'm seeing no problems under linux-64bit. I had forgotten how much I missed these engines.

For anyone creating new parts, forget the big stuff. I want more sub-1m parts for use in probes.

Agreed.more probe parts is a must.

OK, I need to try and assemble a new build of the Martin M-410. If successful, I'll call it the NP-410. I've already remade it using FASA parts, and it is dead solid reliable.

I made a nice moon rocket that may work as an example craft. It's a little large but is very stable when it flies. Here is an album of it:http://imgur.com/a/HRT4P#0 and here is the .craft for it: http://www./download/iou1hauccikl3a0/lander_1_launcher_submit.craft

Doh! I just got done uploading the release, or I would have tossed your craft file in. I'll certainly do so next time, looks great :)

So yes, that means that the release is officially "Out" and is now available on Spaceport and via the Mediafire mirror (found on the front page)

In addition to a couple of bug fixes and the tweaks to the texture sizes, frizzank delivered the new fairing plates for the fairings he had redone recently. The fairings now look really nice and work great. :)

sqVOX9.jpg

As always, there are probably bugs we've missed, and keep in mind things are still being added/replaced as time allows.

Enjoy!

Sounds like the KSP memory crash, which is typically caused by having too many mod parts loaded (or too much memory used by parts with large textures.) NP of course has a lot of parts and some texture bloat - try the release I just pushed out, it had some downsized textures from the initial alpha 'test' release which may help some.

Sounds like the KSP memory crash, which is typically caused by having too many mod parts loaded (or too much memory used by parts with large textures.) NP of course has a lot of parts and some texture bloat - try the release I just pushed out, it had some downsized textures from the initial alpha 'test' release which may help some.

Yes. I just tried the new upload and it seems to be loading. However it could be my modstack as well. Thanks for the response.

Edit:Still crashing in different way. I'm gonna grab a clean install of KSP and see if i can get to the bottom of this.

Edited by internerd

I think I figured out the problem with the lag on the Thor Lander legs. I was baking out all the frames in the animation without any optimization. I re-exported it with an optimize animation tick-box on the fbx exporter and its seems to have fixed the problem.

Also created some probe sized gear.

ABn7shRh.jpg

Iyvfsxj.jpg

4HGX2iI.jpg

aMjK84D.jpg

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.