[0.22] GatlingGun mod.

DYJ

I don't know if this is my own problem. Because I saw couple of video in internet which works flawlessly.

At first the gun was not apeared in part list. Then i checked part.cfg and found "category = 0", after it is changed into "category = Science", i am now able to set up the gun and fire it.

The problem is that it causes huge lag every time I shoot, after kept pressing the fire key, game will just crush.

Does anyone experience the same as me?

can someone send me a link to patch an older version of this mod for 0.20.2 (I mostly play on the older versions.)

I'm the same way, I find the new SAS system to not work well and i have more mods on .20. After a quick test (after 10 min loading time :P), i found that it works in .20 just fine as it is :D .

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/56xhvloj4tbeo16/gYHsHpCbtU

There you go. It requires DR for the turret, door, etc and KW Rocketry's heavy and medium struts. (sorry but it falls apart with stock struts)

DR deletes everything (including stock parts) when installed on .21, or at least on mine. Do you have a similar LAV that doesn't use DR? It would be very much appreciated.

DR deletes everything (including stock parts) when installed on .21, or at least on mine. Do you have a similar LAV that doesn't use DR? It would be very much appreciated.

There is a fix for this. The instructions for this can be found at the bottom of this post: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/showthread.php/37707-0-21-Magic-Smoke-Industries-Parts-Infernal-Robotics

it not working fo me what so ever......help...

You are going to need to be more specific when asking for help - forum users cannot read minds, and certainly not across the internet.

What version of KSP are you using? How did you install the mod? Which key did you assign the fire button to?

You are going to need to be more specific when asking for help - forum users cannot read minds, and certainly not across the internet.

What version of KSP are you using? How did you install the mod? Which key did you assign the fire button to?

latest and greatest........and changed key bindings and no fire

TheTsar52-"There is a fix for this. The instructions for this can be found at the bottom of this post: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/...ernal-Robotics " (I don't know how to do multiple quotes)

Or I can modify it to take out the DR parts but the turret won't move. If you want me to don't be afraid to ask. :)

Which version are you specifically using? 0.21 or 0.21.1?

Where / how did you install your mod?

Which key did you bind it to?

i have 21.1 and i install it in the Gamedata folder and bind it as [0]...anything else?

This works fine for me!

And just a question, how would I go about creating my own GatlingGun?

I'd say copy the part.cfg and look around for tweakables. Maybe make a new model for it. I have no idea what I'm talking about.

What the hell does this mean, DYJ?

lackofkrakensbanontrailrendererscompensation = 0.1

Oh, and is BulletPower the force that the bullet gets when fired, or is it the speed the bullet gets when fired?

Edited by wasmic