[0.22] GatlingGun mod.

DYJ

I tried binding it to X and then Z. Also tried tab.

are those in the case you just meant? (like caps or not?) because it is case sensitive and try binding it to a key that isn't being used by ksp and see what happens

Chances are that the reason it doesn't work is that it's not supposed to work. This mod has an awful lazy developer who has abandoned the work but is kind enough to apply a permissive license, if you want it to work someone needs to fix it.

This actually works amazing in .23.5!! Of course the 0 after category needed to be changed to something, (science of course), but besides that one error it works! I love it!!

Edited by Eddie Rod
typo

May I ask what all you did and changed to get it to work?

You only need to open the part.cfg, change the firekey to something ("[1]" on my pc), and enter a category, instead of 0. I set it to "Utility".

Nope, I can't get it to work. Even made the category into "Utility" and it popped up there. Still won't fire.

Do you have multiple DYJLibary.dll files?

• 3 weeks later...

A-10?! If by that you mean the A-10 "Lightning" AKA "Warthog", PLEASE upload or something because it is one of my favourite planes and just plain awesome, though good luck with managing the recoil (if your trying to be accurate there)

A-10?! If by that you mean the A-10 "Lightning" AKA "Warthog", PLEASE upload or something because it is one of my favourite planes and just plain awesome, though good luck with managing the recoil (if your trying to be accurate there)

This gun is not the GAU-8 found on the A-10 Thunderbolt II aka Warthog. (Not the Lightning, there is only two of those, P-38 Lightning, and the F-35 Lightning II).

This is a .50cal (12.7mm) minigun, not the 30mm gun on the Warthog.

• 3 weeks later...

I think you are getting the plane's name confused. The A-10 Warthog is known as the "Thunderbolt II" After the original plane of the same name that provided close air support during WWI as the A-10 does in modern times.

I think you are getting the plane's name confused. The A-10 Warthog is known as the "Thunderbolt II" After the original plane of the same name that provided close air support during WWI as the A-10 does in modern times.

The original Thunderbolt aka Jug, was not a close air support (CAS) aircraft. It was a Pursuit Fighter, P-47C-D models. It was designed to be a long range single engine fighter. It unfortunately was built like a truck, and not very nimble so it was a marginal air to air fighter at best, and was massive which made it an easy target. Once the P-51C-D Mustang was operational they replaced the Thunderbolt with the Mustang because the P-51 was more nimble, faster, and smaller then the P-47. Then the P-47 was relegated to striking secondary targets and targets of opportunity or interdiction missions.

But it wasn't a CAS aircraft, for that you look to the USSR and the IL-2 Sturmavick and the German Ju-87 Stuka (Cow).

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...