[1.12.x] LCD - Launch CountDown v1.8.0 [23 Oct 2019]

Athlonic

Not on the 125 clamps - but those are all I've ever used to date. Even when used with the tower (all latest versions) I have no countdown issues. What clamps are you using?

I've used basically all of the FASA clamps and towers. However, I do have a setup with only 1.25m clamps - and it happens there too.

I'm beginning to think this is some weird compatibility issue with another mod... does anyone here use this with KJR?

Hello

I have a problem with this mod, the sound recording suddenly interrupts for a second or so nearly after each word, making it very hard to listen to and sorely ruins the alignment of the numbers pronounced and the actual countdown.

I can not see anything of that sort in the videos, where the whole recording is being played smoothely...

What can be the probable cause of that?

Is there any posiible solution?

Thank you!

check your MET clock in the upper-left. If it's blinking yellow then you have a physics-lag in effect. This slows down the entire game to keep things in sync. The countdown is actually a bunch of 1-second audio clips so if the game is taking longer than 1-second of real world time to render 1-second of in game time, you will get stuttering between audio clips in the countdown. The only good solution I know of other than upgrading your PC or reducing your ship's part count is to just go into the Settings menu (outside the game, not in the Esc menu) and adjust your physics time frame slider further to... crap this slider still confuses me to be honest in which way is better or worse for performance, I just have it in the middle :P But adjust it to the right I will say to have the game dump out some physics calculations in effort to keep the game running at a 1:1 ratio between game time and real world time. If that makes it worse, adjust to the left. Or someone will probably add which way to go

So, this is because my game lags?

I am going to by a new computer soon anyway, and that will most likely be a really powerful one, are there any recommendations on the specifications that I need to make the game with a bunch of mods run comfortably fast at all times?

• 2 weeks later...
I seem to not be able to see the button. It only displayed a bit but I cannot see the rest. :(

Anybody have this issue?

Can you provide a screenshot please ?

Is the button off-screen or is it a display issue ?

• 1 month later...

LCD v1.7.1 works fine with x86 KSP.

However, it seems to have issue with KSP x64 : sounds and onscreen messages pause every seconds.

I am clueless on what causes this issue with 64bits KSP at the moment.

Investigating...

Don't hesitate to test it anyway, and report if you got the same issue as me.

Thanks ;)

Edited by Athlonic

64 bit KSP countdown does not work, I hit go and it just say all engines running and just sits there no countdown, no sounds, no launch, no nutting. Forgot to get logs will attempt log capture next time in-game.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hey I'm looking for a mod similar to this one,

found it on the prerelease forum but now I can't find it again. IIRC it was by a Belorussian fellow and the creator of this mod was looking to maybe collaborate with him. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

This one ? : http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/93891-0-24-2-LaunchCountDown-Extended-%28version-1-0b%29

BTW the modder is belpyro who posted just above you ^^

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.