[1.12.x] LCD - Launch CountDown v1.8.0 [23 Oct 2019]

Athlonic

20 hours ago, Ghosty141 said:

Can you somehow use the same voices you use for chatterer with this mod? That'd be awesome.

There is already a "quick&dirty" Kerbalish audioset (not very proud of it), I plan to "mix" a nice Chatterer like audioset in the future

22 hours ago, techstepman said:

I would love to listen to some evacuation sirens before launch as well as random comments as the rocket rises.

I like the idea, as well :wink: 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 07/06/2016 at 7:24 AM, Abhishek Adhikari said:

I am having problem with Launchcountdown on KSP 64bit i.e., the every second pause problem.

Please fix it.

Yep, this happen on heavy cpu load.

I wish this would be fixed with final 64bits build, but apparently not. Will find a fix eventually :wink:

In the mean time a quick update for KSP 1.1.3 :

Changelog :

v1.7.7 [26 Jun 2016]
- Recompiled and updated for KSP v1.1.3 (b1289)
- Bundled Modulemanager v2.6.25

• 1 month later...

Hey, if you want I can take a series of voice recordings from my team at the Real Space Program so that you have a realistic mission control Go/NoGo polling as well as possibly integrating additional chatter as background chatter for Chatterer?

Let me know and I'll get the audio.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, tree_tchoper21 said:

is there a way that you could allow people to make/use their own sounds?

Yeah it should be possible at least if just replacing already existing sound files. I'm not sure about adding new sound pack folder though. Sound files is .ogg format and you can locate them in GameData/LaunchCountDown/Sounds. Just replace sound files in either Apollo or Kerbalized pack with you own .ogg sound files. :)

14 hours ago, Murdox said:

Yeah it should be possible at least if just replacing already existing sound files. I'm not sure about adding new sound pack folder though. Sound files is .ogg format and you can locate them in GameData/LaunchCountDown/Sounds. Just replace sound files in either Apollo or Kerbalized pack with you own .ogg sound files. :)

yeah i already made my own sounds

• 5 months later...
On 27.04.2016 at 6:16 AM, Box of Stardust said:

Can you add a settings option for how long we want the countdown to be? I love the countdown, but ten seconds is too long for things like routine satellite launches. 

^this, right there. I love the mod but I could go make some tea while it counts. Tweakable countdown length would be awsum.

• 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.