Gentlemen's Naval Battle Club(Attention moderators)

Spartwo

Dear any moderators:

It would be greatly appreciated if you were to lock this thread(or whatever you wish) to prevent any further posting on this oversized thread.Thank you for your time.

Edited by Spartwo
New thread!

Should we get started with our persist?

Also where is this battle located?

I'm not at home right now, but I'll be able to start shortly. I do have questions though.

What are the "random scenarios"?

No mods? Totally legit launches and movement?

How are pieces moved exactly? Do we spawn them on our turn like Starcraft, or do we start with them like Battleship?

What constitutes a ship class? Parts? Weight? Armament?

Is it okay to attack support ships? Do support ships count towards the fleet limit?

What types of movement are allowed? Prohibited?

I'm sure I can think of more. xD

I'm not at home right now, but I'll be able to start shortly. I do have questions though.

What are the "random scenarios"?

No mods? Totally legit launches and movement?

How are pieces moved exactly? Do we spawn them on our turn like Starcraft, or do we start with them like Battleship?

What constitutes a ship class? Parts? Weight? Armament?

Is it okay to attack support ships? Do support ships count towards the fleet limit?

What types of movement are allowed? Prohibited?

I'm sure I can think of more. xD

-random scenarios will follow what happens after this and the correct course of action

-no mods but you can cheat things in IF they are legitimatley capable

-as said they are your ships and all are there to start

-The cruiser has to be smaller than the vanguard,

-as said not until you eliminate all zokesian ships

-as said anything but ramming

@zekes:ok but the goal is the same and use the persist available

@treesniper next time

Edited by Spartwo

I am Le leader of the Kerbin Space Travel Agency (KSTA) A mostly peaceful space administration, that will declare war and demolish any agency that defies it or is hostile against it, they easily make allies and have multiple stations over kerbin, the mun , minmus, and a few over duna. they will help allies in need as it does not defy Rule # 7 in the KSTA defensive handbook "The KSTA will Help any allies in need as long as it does not breach the security of a planets fleet or involve putting inexpirenced pilots in battle before they are verified as pilots

Traits, Kerbal protective (Usally uses un manned probes for battles to make sure kerbals are not in danger) , Good Allies , Bad enemies and most of their stations and fleets have a defensive craft able to reach the object within have a kerbal day (3 in game hours)

oh no prob i can wait till tomorrow.

EDIT: ok nevermind i can do it today (a bit) but probably gonna have to finish it tomorrow.

Edited by zekes

oh no prob i can wait till tomorrow.

EDIT: can we start today and play not real time, just turn based? Like spreading it out over the week?

I took over daemons going against treesniper and It's turn based anyway.do you mind moving your ships together.