Gentlemen's Naval Battle Club(Attention moderators)

Spartwo

Persist:http://www./download/tv83e2euobsyexy/persistent.sfs

With the non-prototype Broadsword attack force in formation totaling up to 99 tons

cV8cZBM.png

The ship Skrillex was the leading target.

L3aLbRH.png?1

The first two shots bisected the ship.

TLIf1bA.png?1

The next seperated the pod.

68uVgzL.png?1

The next two were spent destroying the guided missiles.

What does SR stand for?

Due to unreliable firing the Javelin will remain a prototype until further notice.But dayum it looked nice.

GXFQhMu.png?1

Edited by Spartwo

Grr it makes me mad this weight difference... how am i supposed to fight ten ships with three? I barely killed five ships with two... i cant fight these odds. Im gonna come back when i have a smaller fighter. Well get ike back soon enough.

Edit: im gonna replace the two surviving ships with smaller fighters, ill get back to you tomorrow. Expect defeat :)

Edited by zekes

Another few missiles fired, only to have two miss and one lodge harmlessly in Deliverance's armour plating.

some say the standard torps are unreliable...

@Zekes You can use the ones supplied by us :P

Edited by Spartwo

On your side, Zokesia. I've engineered a tiny fighter I call the Miracle Mile.

3XqTP.png

It tore apart the simulated David in a couple hits, using my secret missile tech!

I'll PM the craft.

ok so the three ships i had were 99 tons, ill be replacing them with some... smaller counterparts...

is that okay? Ill let you go first again...

Edited by zekes

After the Ike Invasion, Zokesian military and civilians alike were enraged. How could this happen?

But never fear, the Navy is here! We are off to save the day!

The newly formed 15th Fighter Battle Wing, which operate from Duna, were dispatched. Two Squadrons, Black Jackals and Spherington, were sent to find and destroy the enemy Space Fleet.

Black Jackals included Minimag, Torga, Drado, Kunmqua, Frakenburg, Torquemata, and Shendenoka.

yqyyeeh.png

Spherington had the Squash, Guildenstern, Fortune, Torah, Hollow, Illovich, and Gregory.

uRoKiKV.png

Aditionally, Four from the squadron Necromancers ( Destroyer, White, Beautte, and Dieson) were sent to take out or capture orbital installations, and four (Oddesey, Williamette, Kerlite and Xerxes) were sent to high Ike orbit to intercept shipping to Ike and destroy comms satellites. Zokesia would then prepare for the counterinvasion.

1KzHCug.png

http://www./?ecssiqdsf947t2c

Then it's genius, cause a madman wouldn't have these kinds of results!

output_BNcKkg.gif

Why do you think my Position is Nikola Tesla Cage? Cause SCIENCE!

Edited by zekes

Seeing that both KIDA's and daeCorp's weapons are totally useless, daeCorp has sent a shipment of modern weaponry to KS9, an orbital ore processing station in high orbit above Eve. The fleet has retreated to rendezvous with the weapons and rearm for a second engagement with KIDA, hoping to complete the refit before KIDA can do likewise.

7cdQqsq.jpg