Gentlemen's Naval Battle Club(Attention moderators)

Spartwo

DaemonCaptrix: That station is insane!!! Looks like something from science fiction.

I'm working on new weaponry as well so hopefully i'll be able to damage your ships this time.

Zeke's: That a powerfull missile warhead you've got there but the Co-21's armour can still deflect it! :) I've been testing a reverse engineered one. On normal armour or when hitting one of my ships weak shots they explode into spinning fragments!!

DaemonCaptrix: That station is insane!!! Looks like something from science fiction.

The station IS from science fiction. It's Deep Space 9, from the series (appropriately named) Star Trek DS9. Best star trek series ever IMO. Maybe I should remake a few ships from that show...

I'm working on new weaponry as well so hopefully i'll be able to damage your ships this time.

Zeke's: That a powerfull missile warhead you've got there but the Co-21's armour can still deflect it! :) I've been testing a reverse engineered one. On normal armour or when hitting one of my ships weak shots they explode into spinning fragments!!

This fighter is just for killing small fry. It's designed to fight little swarms of ships. In big battles ill be using my standard 9 and 18 ton torpedoes with 35 and 80 ton ships...

Thanks! That's because it's a replica of Deep Space 9 from Star Trek. lol

It has to be sent up in pieces and docked together.

In the show, it's an ore processing station, so I thought it would be appropriate for a mining company to use a similar design. :P

The 78th battalion lay in orbit around Ike.Consisting completley of sickles each weighing a measly 1.01 tons

Kus6T8C.png?1

The sickles were sent in groups of six

LOKjEum.png?1

(Torah disassembled for no reason so I took that as my turn)

persist:http://www./download/tv83e2euobsyexy/persistent.sfs

EDIT:hello...anyone

Edited by Spartwo

The first episode of my new KSP Naval Academy series. I decided to start off big with the carrier. The episode is called KSP Naval Academy: Ep1 Carriers here is the link. tell me what you think plz.

awesome mechs by the way.

Edited by camulus777