Gentlemen's Naval Battle Club(Attention moderators)

Spartwo

'yeah, that was stupid leaving your cruiser alive...

but can i resupply the Ba'al? It's still alive...'

Sure, that's what i assumed was happening.... Although by consenting I lose, if not, I've already won and you don't have any crew left (is there even a rule about that?)... Only joking, go for it.

I have two questions

Is this a single persistence file or is this multiple persistence files?

What does the no refueling rule mean.

lurk moar, your questions are most likely to be answered by reading back through the thread.

That said, there is no single save file, persistence files are just exchanged for a single battle, usually...

"no refuelling rule" ? You cant bring more ships once you start the battle, if thats what you mean.

Erm, looks like I have the pod, pilot, 4 missiles an engine and fuel, I would also have a single 1m missile left too by the looks of thing (assuming I reloaded, I did say if i survived I'd pretend I did ;p), am I missing something?

Erm, looks like I have the pod, pilot, 4 missiles an engine and fuel, I would also have a single 1m missile left too by the looks of thing (assuming I reloaded, I did say if i survived I'd pretend I did ;p), am I missing something?

Funny you should ask... in a random "whoops" moment, the quicksave i thought i had saved twice (when i was starting the next battle) didn't and i had to redo it. With much... more spectacular results, i must say.

But the Kerbal Still survived.

dQmNIPf.jpg

does anyone want a skirmish for moho? small scale, say 3 strikecraft sized ships (like 5T ish mosquitoesque jobbies) and a proper fighter (sub 50T).

I also noticed the political map fails to recognise Dres as our territory...

One planet&moon per group so choose one(I chose Vall as I was getting tired of drawing).I'm up for a mosquito skirmish.I'm very sorry for the lack of upkeep everything should now be in order.

@ Xeo

I have been working on two new ships. The first is classified. The one you see in the pic is my second new ship called the Faithful Class Frigate. She will be realised to the public soon.

Edited by War Eagle 1

I want Laythe, I'll fight for it if I have to, I've got 9 warships and 2 support ships in orbit atm, all 100% legit.

Anyway, my turn (now up to 60 active flights); I started with fight 2 and used Viper to take out Typhon. It took 2 volleys to break her back and disable the ship:

B0dskwJ.jpg

xy3Eg3f.jpg

After that I returned to the first fight; I checked out Sigrun's remians and to my astonishment found that she had survived this time too. I rendezvous with her using the pig and resupplied:

JZMHkZP.jpg

Realizing that Ba'al had landed on the surface, I then lowered my orbit and and realigned my inclination before dropping the 1m probe missile and finishing off the intercept (this literally took hours, about the hardest thing about landing/intercepting on Gilly is staying awake):

L1plJml.jpg

I then fired the main engine and Ba'al was utterly destroyed, there is now no trace left of her in the tracking station:

jnaj6sU.jpg

After that I was pretty fed up, so out of spite, I returned to the first fight and landed Viper on Gilly. Enjoy that timewarp Zekes:

YHCOtsr.jpg

persist:http://www./?195w7tfn4n3d37f

Edited by Mr Tegu

Quick question

what does it mean to be legit? the ship has to get to its destination by itself?

I make launchers for my craft but I doubt any of them can make it eeloo. Duna maybe.

Edited by War Eagle 1

Nice the map view is messed up so it will be hard to hit.I'm afraid I might wan't to take Eeloo by force(You beat me to the claim)

Hitting the target is pretty easy, it just takes ages to timewarp to position, as you pass overhead you just stop and drop at about 1m/s...

I see you were talking to War Eagle about Eeloo, confused me for a second. I assume I have to wait and see if probeteK are going to defend Laythe (Invasion plans underway, no resistance encountered so far....)

Yeah, legit means you got the craft there without using mods or altering the save file. In this thread you are supposed to prove that the craft has enough delta V to get there (i.e. If you have proof of the ship being moved somewhere that requires more delta V than your destination or you've done the maths, maybe). I don't think you have to do the move if you can provide proof or your opponent allows it I guess. Like a chump I did the move to Gilly legit and refueled on arrival.

I don't have Lathe that's Daemoncaptirex and I don't care much for Vall.

Check the D/V if it has enough it's capable.(Even if you have to launch auxillary tanks no problem It's just to keep off craft which collapse whenever they throttle up)

Edited by Spartwo