Gentlemen's Naval Battle Club(Attention moderators)

Spartwo

Alright, rule four pretty much destroyed my entire "Invincible-missile-splitty-shippy-thingy" since the entire thing is technically a smart missile with smart missiles on the smart missile and then more smart missiles on the smart missiles on the smart missile.

I'm trying to design a fleet for this battle.

To avoid confusion, I figure we should just have a free for all, and if two of us decide to stop shooting each other temporarily, so be it.

yeah scratch rule 4, you can use smart missiles.

I can barely aim with smart missiles, let alone dumb ones.

Its best to start at short range (50-100 meters) and practice by staging your own battles

Try putting up at least two ships and take turns with both ships to practice aiming.

Its best to start at short range (50-100 meters) and practice by staging your own battles

Try putting up at least two ships and take turns with both ships to practice aiming.

my preferred missile range is 100-300m...

lots and lots of quicksaves, aims, and redos.... i would guess. Or a really good computer.

maybe all of them

and the 50-100 meters is just to practice learning. Once you can do that, then go for longer ranges

I must ask why use armour if even the smallest weapon systems can pen it? Cos i can get a ton more weps up in the same wight as small unmaned drones then a armourd and crewed ship?

I must ask why use armour if even the smallest weapon systems can pen it? Cos i can get a ton more weps up in the same wight as small unmaned drones then a armourd and crewed ship?

Because some designs are harder to penetrate. Example being zees E-class.

Because some designs are harder to penetrate. Example being zees E-class.

And i have yet to see said ship in battle as it looks like it has a under armour but if it has not got that id see it being kill/scaped from smart missiles with pedetonaters(what ever it is)

(Ps. The E-claas looks like one of my first ships made for combat :/ )

Edited by botse

And i have yet to see said ship in battle as it looks like it has a under armour but if it has not got that id see it being kill/scaped from smart missiles with pedetonaters(what ever it is)

(Ps. The E-claas looks like one of my first ships made for combat :/ )

the E-Class is double armored, and the modules are positioned seperated by more armor, which ensures a single hit cannot completely destroy the ship (99% of the time)

the E-Class is double armored, and the modules are positioned seperated by more armor, which ensures a single hit cannot completely destroy the ship (99% of the time)

thanks of clearing that up for me:)

Edited by botse
that 'k' that was in there was wounted for muging and letter rape

What are you talking about? I obliterated that ship with a single shot and rendered it completely inoperable with a missile the size of a Poodle.

What you hit it with a 2.5!? Wellllllll if some one can make a ship that can take one of them then ive seen it all

What you hit it with a 2.5!? Wellllllll if some one can make a ship that can take one of them then ive seen it all

It doesn't... Work, that way, look, you'll see what I did in the coming battle, but I need to finish up my fleet first.

Edited by Shadow Lane

How do smart missiles make ships harder to kill?

Take, for example, the splitty-thingy that I designed, now, I know that none of you have seen it, but the principle was to make the armor out of smart missiles so that even if the ship went down, it would be like breaking a bee hive open, sure, you've killed the ship, but now you're being chased by at least 48 missiles.

Really the parent ship has to be in working order for the missiles to work.

Wait cant that ship allys use said missile if they have a tac link with said dead ship?(how do you think a unmaned drone ship gets its drones out?)