Gentlemen's Naval Battle Club(Attention moderators)

Spartwo

78 matching tonnage at 78.78 and I agree it is getting a bit silly.Mine without the accessories weighs about the same.

EDIT:Iv'e actually been working on them for a while since the cutlass the new rockomax made it worthwhile.

Edited by Spartwo

Yeah, I only have 22 missiles... I guess it comes down to how effective your missiles are...

Edit to make it fair I'm gonna launch 78 one ton fighters, would you be OK to that?

Edited by zekes

What if we both were allowed a noncombat refuel/ rearm ship of any size that could not attack nor be attacked, that way the battle is more realistic and not about who has the most missiles...

That is not a fighter its a .......... tiny thing its too small (Brain Explodes) :) nice work on getting it less than a ton

No wait i know what it is its basically a two stage guided missile the delivery system and the warhead(also it looks like your sepratrons are straight(could be just the angle though) But you that angled sepratons make the missiles much more accurate right?

but so can we do the Weapons ship idea? I would like to rearm my ships, it would make battles more fun (we wouldn't always be running out of ammo)

also we need to limit the number of craft in a battle to like 30, or at least make it fair in some other way than mass... this is kinda getting dumb. we need to focus on building real weapons not one time use peashooters.

Edited by zekes

So have I helped the overbuilding thing you mentioned.The sickle can be refueled/stocked easily.Let's set the limit to 15.

EDIT:why do you change your ships everytime I have you outgunned.

EDIT EDIT:

Why not 4 broadswords VS 3 Drakavaks

resupplies have a limit of full restock and refuel of half the available vehicles.

Edited by Spartwo

KIDA's attack left Grey 2 immobile, but its cockpit and missiles remained.

eN1Bnmb.png

Attempting revenge on the GN-1B, they fired all six smart missiles and landed one hit...

lZS6HkU.png

A few missiles were busted and a couple engines fell off, but the great ship was still in the game.

tHKOMDE.png

Having exhausted all their ammo, the pilots Elsel and Nelsel were forced to sound the surrender.

dyIRWQh.png

3txs8bC.jpg

Victory goes to KIDA.

So have I helped the overbuilding thing you mentioned.The sickle can be refueled/stocked easily.Let's set the limit to 15.

EDIT:why do you change your ships everytime I have you outgunned.

EDIT EDIT:

Why not 4 broadswords VS 3 Drakavaks

resupplies have a limit of full restock and refuel of half the available vehicles.

ok ill go with that... i like that, would be very interesting. Very gentlemanly :D

You place yours first, and ill attack first. That way first turn advantage will be negated by my having one less ship.

seeing that both kida's and daecorp's weapons are totally useless, daecorp has sent a shipment of modern weaponry to ks9, an orbital ore processing station in high orbit above eve. The fleet has retreated to rendezvous with the weapons and rearm for a second engagement with kida, hoping to complete the refit before kida can do likewise.

7cdqqsq.jpg

holy s*** deep space nine is ksp :,,,)

No because redshirts always die.

Yes it's a science fiction fact.I the furthest one to get hit and it was a surefire way of doing such.

persist:http://www./download/tv83e2euobsyexy/persistent.sfs

Using ion engines because they're cool

M2FuAYT.png?1

deja'vu

L3aLbRH.png?1

Needless to say Skrillex will be returning with its tail between its legs.

YxRkZ33.png

Too bad the pilot can't get out

Edited by Spartwo