Funniest/Coolest Kerbal Names

Pinkieseb

Some of my favorites that I've gotten:

* Hermes Kerman (has winged space boots)

* Dermal Kerman (related to Epidermal Kerman?)

* Corner Kerman (doesn't like open spaces)

* Orly Kerman (waiting for cousin Yarly to turn up)

* Ermy Kerman (ERMAHGERD)

* Podrod Kerman (I don't know why, it just sounds funny)

In my BTSM save, I used to have the intrepid trio of Bartman, Bartfurt and Bartberry Kerman. They always flew together.

Bartfurt was the first, I just grabbed a random one for a test flight and didn't particularly find the name noteworthy. But then Bartberry showed up for hire, and it was an obvious match made in heaven.

And a few weeks later... he arrived.

The goddamn Bartman. :cool:

I had Munwise Kerman. I thought I should send him on all my Mun missions, but he was promptly grounded for reckless destruction of equiptment. Seriously, who manages to destroy not one, but two sets of solar panels while moving from one module to another?

In my BTSM save, I used to have the intrepid trio of Bartman, Bartfurt and Bartberry Kerman. They always flew together.

Bartfurt was the first, I just grabbed a random one for a test flight and didn't particularly find the name noteworthy. But then Bartberry showed up for hire, and it was an obvious match made in heaven.

And a few weeks later... he arrived.

The goddamn Bartman. :cool:

Sdfgvfv.jpg

That is not the screenshot that I was looking for.

Edlu Kerman.

This can't be a coincidence, it surely a pre-made name.

I also have Jorgee whose name sound close to an activity that I can't explain here(yes, I have a dirty mind :blush:) and destop(and I'm writting this on my desktop).

I got a Roford Kerman. Surprisingly close to a certain mayor of my hometown. ;)

Do not thrust trust* him! Alway check the snake container for... hum.... something looking like grass and remove it.

Otherwise, the others kerbal will alway say "kerbin, we have a problem. We have a fire in the spaceship. No wait! It was just smoke from Roford's thingy.

*yes, I wrote that in the first place.

Edited by goldenpeach

I have a lot of the regular names, like Jack, Chad, Gus, Lars, Alan, Mac, Will, Dudley, and more. Then for the female (?) Kerbals, I've got Rosy, Patsy, Romy, and Hallie. The silly names I have include Raygun, Seekin, Lembas, Hadgas, Dilbert, Doodlin and Doodler, Rodan, Seezer (get it?), Seemore, and Danster. Most of the rest make no real sense.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.