Funniest/Coolest Kerbal Names

Pinkieseb

• 2 months later...

Here, Loner Kerman, he clearly doesn't like missions involving more than one Kerbal.

Then there is Hans. Apparently not tall and blonde.

And finally Obcas Kerman. Obcas means "heel" (in high heels context) in my language.

Yeah I'm hiring my crew only because of their names.

Let's talk about poor Neilbro Kerman.

His brother was the first kerbal to set foot on the Mun. Needless to say, he's always second best to his family. Always second fiddle to his big brother. Heck, they even gave him almost the same name as his older brother!

"Neilbro, why can't you be more like your brother?"

So he became an astronaut, landed on Minmus, and even then it wasn't good enough for them!

"Minmus? Pfeh! Your little sister landed on Minmus just last week! The gravity is so low you could do it with a jetpack!"

He worked and worked, got on mission after mission, performing flawlessly on every one. Because of his hard work and spotless record, he was picked to command the first kerballed expedition to Eeloo. In fact, the first Kerbal to set foot on Eeloo was going to be Neilbro. The farthest known body orbiting Kerbol. He was going to be gone for years, but it was going to be worth it. Eeloo was a way bigger deal anyway. The sheer planning and design that went into the mission was staggering. The launch went off without a hitch. The burn for Eeloo went perfectly. He was on his way. The day came when the ship entered Eeloo's influence. Only then did he come to the realization that the burn was going to take more dV than he had in his tanks. He didn't even have enough for a capture.

Neilbro is still out there somewhere, raging at the unfairness of the universe.

Edited by DChurchill

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/5/2016 at 1:47 AM, The Aziz said:

Here, Loner Kerman, he clearly doesn't like missions involving more than one Kerbal.

I remember getting a Loner Kerman in my original save. I went out of my way to put him in single-crewed missions only

EDIT: Speaking of all the Billy-bobs I had a Billy-Bobgan Kerman

Edited by Brownhair2

Here's my most notable at the moment...

ZmLik8i.png?1

Tity Kerman... (auto generated) I came up with a whole backstory of her struggles before joining KASA but you don't want to hear it, trust me.

Edited by rwazar

On 3/25/2016 at 10:38 PM, Aperture Science said:

I also recall reports of kerbals named "Dil-- Kerman".

*name censored because the word is inappropriate and I don't want any infractions (can you believe I never got one?)

That one is actually automatically recognized by the name generator and rejected if it gets drawn in any part of the name, along with "eee" and "rrr" if I recall correctly. So there's never a Kerbal with that name unless you edit the save.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.