The KATO Space Race [Pic-Hvy] - (ended, see reboot thread RftS:ERA)

NathanKell

Yeah, I was joking. The Master's TARDIS (when he still had one of his own) still had chameleon circuits working so it could be whatever he wanted it to be on the outside. Yeah, I'm not exactly a... whooey? What ever the term is for Doctor Who freak, but I know a lot about the show. Certainly most from the Doc #4 onwards.

Don't worry, I'm not that hardcore... :wink:

(Just enough to try to make a Dalek-shaped spaceship and try to fly it to the Mun, with horrible, horrible results :D )

The universe of the KATO spacerace is a very (very) thinly veiled alternate history of Earth. Before I embarked on the Real Solar System project I thought I'd be stuck having Minmus exist (I even have footage of Meton 9, first probe to orbit Minmus), but thankfully RSS intervened and I decided to reboot this as a totally human mission report with real planets. I will add a note as to the POD in the RftS:ERA thread.

Speaking of which, if y'all can bring your discussion over there (Whovian though it may be! ^_^) I'd appreciate it; I'd like to let this thread recede down into the depths now that the reboot has begun.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.