Jump to content

(KSP 1.10 + 1.12 ) Mission Controller 3.2.0 (Final Version) (Updated 6/25/2021)


malkuth
 Share

Recommended Posts

Does anyone know if this mod compatible with Contract Configurator and the Contract Pack Series ?

Nevermind,found the answer .

Also,it's better to add it to introduction,so new player won't need to ask again.

Great mod.

Edited by 2pthegamer
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/6/2020 at 3:00 PM, Lucky Spacer said:

 Having trouble doing a contract. I need to set module type to 3 in editor and frequency to 38.5 and use core navigation.  I have no idea how to to do this.  I can not see anywhere to make these changes.  I am not sure where I need to make these changes.  I assumed in the VAB but maybe its in the ship save file?  Any help would be appreciated

Nope load any Auto mated core like Probodobodyne HECS or any other automated control unit.  And its in the slide options to set core type and freq.  In the VAB.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/10/2020 at 7:48 AM, linuxgurugamer said:

Is there a complete description of what this does?  The OP is somewhat confusing

It basically adds more contracts.  And Custom contracts you can edit while in game.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Does this version work with 1.9.1?

I got this in the log:

[EXC 09:24:39.376] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    MissionControllerEC.MissionControllerEC..ctor () (at <90bbe74c424344b6b3d19a4303bcc76f>:0)
    UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
    ModuleManager.UnityLogHandle.InterceptLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
    UnityEngine.GameObject:AddComponent(Type)
    AddonLoader:StartAddon(LoadedAssembly, Type, KSPAddon, Startup)
    AddonLoader:StartAddons(Startup)
    AddonLoader:OnLevelLoaded(GameScenes)
    AddonLoader:OnSceneLoaded(Scene, LoadSceneMode)
    UnityEngine.SceneManagement.SceneManager:Internal_SceneLoaded(Scene, LoadSceneMode)
[LOG 09:24:39.379] 5/18/2020 9:24:39 AM,MissionControllerEC,DEBUG: Loading ConfigNode
[LOG 09:24:39.383] 5/18/2020 9:24:39 AM,MissionControllerEC,DEBUG: Saving ConfigNode
[ERR 09:24:39.409] MCE Settings Loaded

[LOG 09:24:39.409] MCE Awake Called
[EXC 09:24:39.412] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    PopupDialog.SpawnPopupDialog (MultiOptionDialog dialog, System.Boolean persistAcrossScenes, UISkinDef skin, System.Boolean isModal, System.String titleExtra) (at <55ba45dc3a43403382024deac8dcd0be>:0)
    MissionControllerEC.MissionControllerEC.Awake () (at <90bbe74c424344b6b3d19a4303bcc76f>:0)
    UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
    ModuleManager.UnityLogHandle.InterceptLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
    UnityEngine.GameObject:AddComponent(Type)
    AddonLoader:StartAddon(LoadedAssembly, Type, KSPAddon, Startup)
    AddonLoader:StartAddons(Startup)
    AddonLoader:OnLevelLoaded(GameScenes)
    AddonLoader:OnSceneLoaded(Scene, LoadSceneMode)
    UnityEngine.SceneManagement.SceneManager:Internal_SceneLoaded(Scene, LoadSceneMode)
[LOG 09:24:39.428] [UIMasterController]: ShowUI
[LOG 09:24:39.725] [GameParameters]: Loaded custom parameter class CommNetParams.
[LOG 09:24:39.726] [GameParameters]: Loaded custom parameter class MissionParamsGeneral.
[LOG 09:24:39.726] [GameParameters]: Loaded custom parameter class MissionParamsFacilities.
[LOG 09:24:39.726] [GameParameters]: Loaded custom parameter class MissionParamsExtras.
[LOG 09:24:39.727] [GameParameters]: Loaded custom parameter class AdvancedParams.
[LOG 09:24:39.728] [GameParameters]: Loaded custom parameter class TC.
[LOG 09:24:39.728] [GameParameters]: Loaded custom parameter class MCE_IntergratedSettings.
[LOG 09:24:39.729] [GameParameters]: Loaded custom parameter class MCE_IntergratedSettings2.
[LOG 09:24:39.729] [GameParameters]: Loaded custom parameter class MCE_IntergratedSettings3.
[ERR 09:24:39.744] Error calling custom SetDifficultyPreset method in type [MissionControllerEC.MCE_IntergratedSettings2, MissionControllerEC.MCE_IntergratedSettings2]:

[EXC 09:24:39.745] NotImplementedException: The method or operation is not implemented.
    GameParameters+CustomParameterNode.SetDifficultyPreset (GameParameters+Preset preset) (at <55ba45dc3a43403382024deac8dcd0be>:0)
    GameParameters.GetDefaultParameters (Game+Modes mode, GameParameters+Preset p) (at <55ba45dc3a43403382024deac8dcd0be>:0)
    UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
    ModuleManager.UnityLogHandle.InterceptLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
    UnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception)
    GameParameters:GetDefaultParameters(Modes, Preset)
    MainMenu:Start()
[ERR 09:24:39.745] Error calling custom SetDifficultyPreset method in type [MissionControllerEC.MCE_IntergratedSettings, MissionControllerEC.MCE_IntergratedSettings]:

[EXC 09:24:39.746] NotImplementedException: The method or operation is not implemented.
    GameParameters+CustomParameterNode.SetDifficultyPreset (GameParameters+Preset preset) (at <55ba45dc3a43403382024deac8dcd0be>:0)
    GameParameters.GetDefaultParameters (Game+Modes mode, GameParameters+Preset p) (at <55ba45dc3a43403382024deac8dcd0be>:0)
    UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
    ModuleManager.UnityLogHandle.InterceptLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
    UnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception)
    GameParameters:GetDefaultParameters(Modes, Preset)
    MainMenu:Start()
[ERR 09:24:39.746] Error calling custom SetDifficultyPreset method in type [MissionControllerEC.MCE_IntergratedSettings3, MissionControllerEC.MCE_IntergratedSettings3]:

[EXC 09:24:39.746] NotImplementedException: The method or operation is not implemented.
    GameParameters+CustomParameterNode.SetDifficultyPreset (GameParameters+Preset preset) (at <55ba45dc3a43403382024deac8dcd0be>:0)
    GameParameters.GetDefaultParameters (Game+Modes mode, GameParameters+Preset p) (at <55ba45dc3a43403382024deac8dcd0be>:0)
    UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
    ModuleManager.UnityLogHandle.InterceptLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
    UnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception)
    GameParameters:GetDefaultParameters(Modes, Preset)
    MainMenu:Start()

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Hey, I suggest having the ability to type in the inclination and altitude for the Satelite builder contracts. Since it is quite annoying having to continously click until you get to something like High Synchronous orbit in something like JNSQ Kerbin(8968.11 km)

Edited by FabioofSpace
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/28/2020 at 5:51 AM, FabioofSpace said:

Hey, I suggest having the ability to type in the inclination and altitude for the Satelite builder contracts. Since it is quite annoying having to continously click until you get to something like High Synchronous orbit in something like JNSQ Kerbin(8968.11 km)

I will see if I have time and patience to do it.  But Last time I worked with trying to implement this, it was a royal pain in the ass to get it to work right.  But I managed to do it.   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/18/2020 at 3:28 AM, MaGiC_PoWa said:

Does this version work with 1.9.1?

I got this in the log:

[EXC 09:24:39.376] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    MissionControllerEC.MissionControllerEC..ctor () (at <90bbe74c424344b6b3d19a4303bcc76f>:0)
    UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
    ModuleManager.UnityLogHandle.InterceptLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
    UnityEngine.GameObject:AddComponent(Type)
    AddonLoader:StartAddon(LoadedAssembly, Type, KSPAddon, Startup)
    AddonLoader:StartAddons(Startup)
    AddonLoader:OnLevelLoaded(GameScenes)
    AddonLoader:OnSceneLoaded(Scene, LoadSceneMode)
    UnityEngine.SceneManagement.SceneManager:Internal_SceneLoaded(Scene, LoadSceneMode)
[LOG 09:24:39.379] 5/18/2020 9:24:39 AM,MissionControllerEC,DEBUG: Loading ConfigNode
[LOG 09:24:39.383] 5/18/2020 9:24:39 AM,MissionControllerEC,DEBUG: Saving ConfigNode
[ERR 09:24:39.409] MCE Settings Loaded

[LOG 09:24:39.409] MCE Awake Called
[EXC 09:24:39.412] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    PopupDialog.SpawnPopupDialog (MultiOptionDialog dialog, System.Boolean persistAcrossScenes, UISkinDef skin, System.Boolean isModal, System.String titleExtra) (at <55ba45dc3a43403382024deac8dcd0be>:0)
    MissionControllerEC.MissionControllerEC.Awake () (at <90bbe74c424344b6b3d19a4303bcc76f>:0)
    UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
    ModuleManager.UnityLogHandle.InterceptLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
    UnityEngine.GameObject:AddComponent(Type)
    AddonLoader:StartAddon(LoadedAssembly, Type, KSPAddon, Startup)
    AddonLoader:StartAddons(Startup)
    AddonLoader:OnLevelLoaded(GameScenes)
    AddonLoader:OnSceneLoaded(Scene, LoadSceneMode)
    UnityEngine.SceneManagement.SceneManager:Internal_SceneLoaded(Scene, LoadSceneMode)
[LOG 09:24:39.428] [UIMasterController]: ShowUI
[LOG 09:24:39.725] [GameParameters]: Loaded custom parameter class CommNetParams.
[LOG 09:24:39.726] [GameParameters]: Loaded custom parameter class MissionParamsGeneral.
[LOG 09:24:39.726] [GameParameters]: Loaded custom parameter class MissionParamsFacilities.
[LOG 09:24:39.726] [GameParameters]: Loaded custom parameter class MissionParamsExtras.
[LOG 09:24:39.727] [GameParameters]: Loaded custom parameter class AdvancedParams.
[LOG 09:24:39.728] [GameParameters]: Loaded custom parameter class TC.
[LOG 09:24:39.728] [GameParameters]: Loaded custom parameter class MCE_IntergratedSettings.
[LOG 09:24:39.729] [GameParameters]: Loaded custom parameter class MCE_IntergratedSettings2.
[LOG 09:24:39.729] [GameParameters]: Loaded custom parameter class MCE_IntergratedSettings3.
[ERR 09:24:39.744] Error calling custom SetDifficultyPreset method in type [MissionControllerEC.MCE_IntergratedSettings2, MissionControllerEC.MCE_IntergratedSettings2]:

[EXC 09:24:39.745] NotImplementedException: The method or operation is not implemented.
    GameParameters+CustomParameterNode.SetDifficultyPreset (GameParameters+Preset preset) (at <55ba45dc3a43403382024deac8dcd0be>:0)
    GameParameters.GetDefaultParameters (Game+Modes mode, GameParameters+Preset p) (at <55ba45dc3a43403382024deac8dcd0be>:0)
    UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
    ModuleManager.UnityLogHandle.InterceptLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
    UnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception)
    GameParameters:GetDefaultParameters(Modes, Preset)
    MainMenu:Start()
[ERR 09:24:39.745] Error calling custom SetDifficultyPreset method in type [MissionControllerEC.MCE_IntergratedSettings, MissionControllerEC.MCE_IntergratedSettings]:

[EXC 09:24:39.746] NotImplementedException: The method or operation is not implemented.
    GameParameters+CustomParameterNode.SetDifficultyPreset (GameParameters+Preset preset) (at <55ba45dc3a43403382024deac8dcd0be>:0)
    GameParameters.GetDefaultParameters (Game+Modes mode, GameParameters+Preset p) (at <55ba45dc3a43403382024deac8dcd0be>:0)
    UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
    ModuleManager.UnityLogHandle.InterceptLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
    UnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception)
    GameParameters:GetDefaultParameters(Modes, Preset)
    MainMenu:Start()
[ERR 09:24:39.746] Error calling custom SetDifficultyPreset method in type [MissionControllerEC.MCE_IntergratedSettings3, MissionControllerEC.MCE_IntergratedSettings3]:

[EXC 09:24:39.746] NotImplementedException: The method or operation is not implemented.
    GameParameters+CustomParameterNode.SetDifficultyPreset (GameParameters+Preset preset) (at <55ba45dc3a43403382024deac8dcd0be>:0)
    GameParameters.GetDefaultParameters (Game+Modes mode, GameParameters+Preset p) (at <55ba45dc3a43403382024deac8dcd0be>:0)
    UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
    ModuleManager.UnityLogHandle.InterceptLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
    UnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception)
    GameParameters:GetDefaultParameters(Modes, Preset)
    MainMenu:Start()

A lot of the errors in this are actually missing contract types.  If you have Contract Configurer installed and have disabled some contracts it could cause these errors.  Contract Config does a much better job of disabling contracts then Mission Controller, I use a pretty old method way back from 1.0 to disable them.  Basically MCE is looking for contracts that no longer exist.  Should not cause to many problems.  Should only happen once.  Since MCE only checks once.. Or everytime the contracts files are loaded.

 

Might just get rid of this ability since CC does it so much better.  And most people use CC more than Mission controller.

Edited by malkuth
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/18/2020 at 3:28 AM, MaGiC_PoWa said:

Does this version work with 1.9.1?

I got this in the log:

 

When working on Update version of KSP 1.10 and MCE I found more reasons for this error.  And as I suspected it because the contracts don't exist yet.  The reason this error comes up (easy repeatable) is that MCE actually loads at the Start Menu when loading up game.  The problem with this is that the Contracts don't load until you load your saved game.   Hence the errors that show up on loading up game.   No easy way for me to fix this, but it also is not causing any real problems, once you load your saved game it goes away and should never show up again. (so no slowdowns)   so I see no reason to really spend time to try to get rid of the errors.  The good news is that I was able to fix a ton of other errors that came up (not all errors but messages MCE shows during bug tracking).   while tracking this one.  So again nothing to worry about and its not effecting the game.  

 

Hopefully I get new version of MCE up soon.  Working on some more things.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Another New Update.  Version 3.1.1 Ready to Go:

Mission Controller 3.1.1.0

1. Added First Stages of A Manual To KSP you can find it in the Mission Controller Folder called "Mission Controller Manual"  This is first stage of maybe adding
in game manual.  If someone wants to help with this it be great!  Added Directions for How To Do Mission Controller Satellite Contracts, How To Change Module + Satellie + Frequencies in VAB for Satellite Contracts and how to Finish Mission Controller Satellite Contracts in Game!  More to come soon.

j4btILO.png

2. Redid the UI for Changing Module Types, Satellite Types when Doing Mission Controller Satellite Contracts.  Much easier now to select and read what your chaning when selecting Satellite Types and Module Type in the VAB when Setting up for these types of contracts!  Module and Satellite types are now Push Buttons when you right click on any Non Manned Probes.  All probes are in vanilla game are Populated with Mission Controller Modules using Module Manager.  You can add your own Modded probes via Module Manage by using the "MCESatelliteCore".  Example located in MCEProbePatch.cfg in Parts Menu of Mission Controller.

OeZDLSV.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here is quick patch file I added to my game because I play with so many mods is this to add the options to all "Probe Cores". If you add this as a .cfg file into your gamedata folder it adds the function to them all.

 

@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleCommand],#CrewCapacity[0]]:FINAL
{
	MODULE,0 
    {
        name = MCESatelliteCore			
    }
}

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I see you closed my bug, and hey, no more missions in the atmosphere with rescale mods! Although I haven't done any recovery missions yet... I may complain yet*. ;)

A feature request, if I may: Is it possible to have an option (whether in difficulty or a more hidden config) to allow a non-locked probe core to have its types changed? My use case is the Hangar mod, where I can load a satellite directly into a bay (no physics simulation) and launch it once I'm in orbit. I don't have a way to tweak something I put in there short of loading the base satellite, modifying the parameters, resaving it, and putting it into the cargo bay anew. I'd rather skip that process if at all possible.

I figure this is an easier ask from you than trying to get the Hangar dev to expose a way to tweak parameters on a vessel that's inside a cargo bay. :V

* lol I'm using so many old version mods, including Kopernicus and Sigma Dimensions - any bug report I make is probably horribly invalid anyway.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, etmoonshade said:

I see you closed my bug, and hey, no more missions in the atmosphere with rescale mods! Although I haven't done any recovery missions yet... I may complain yet*. ;)

A feature request, if I may: Is it possible to have an option (whether in difficulty or a more hidden config) to allow a non-locked probe core to have its types changed? My use case is the Hangar mod, where I can load a satellite directly into a bay (no physics simulation) and launch it once I'm in orbit. I don't have a way to tweak something I put in there short of loading the base satellite, modifying the parameters, resaving it, and putting it into the cargo bay anew. I'd rather skip that process if at all possible.

I figure this is an easier ask from you than trying to get the Hangar dev to expose a way to tweak parameters on a vessel that's inside a cargo bay. :V

* lol I'm using so many old version mods, including Kopernicus and Sigma Dimensions - any bug report I make is probably horribly invalid anyway.

Ya, I can work something out on that. :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/9/2020 at 11:54 AM, malkuth said:

Ya, I can work something out on that. :)

Much appreciated. It's hardly an urgent issue or anything, just a simple little QoL thing I thought of. And I could almost figure out how to code it myself, if I could figure out how you lock the buttons in flight... (of course, I have no clue how to mod KSP, and the last programming language I used was C :P)

For what it's worth, MC2 (MC3 now? Just MCE?) is working nicely otherwise. Bug-free, at least. :D

Side note: some of the contract rewards seem out of whack (again, based on what I have to do to get to a certain orbit with the rescale mods.) I'm currently flying a contract to pick up a part in a 114Mm orbit (roughly similar to the Mun in rescale,) for 450k (with 3x rewards.) I suspect it's going to cost me significantly more than that when all is said and done, even after the rewards tweak. I swear, there's no pleasing me. ;) (edit: Derp, this one's a stock contract. My general statement stands though - with a rescale mod, even maxing out the rewards, funds rewards tend to be weaksauce. In fact, I've been code-diving, and think I may have found a bug regarding this - I'll report on GitHub.)

Digging around the release folder, I don't see that there's a place where contracts are defined; I assume they're compiled into the .dll. So I guess a second feature request is to expose the various contract types in a .cfg someday. I suspect that'll be significantly more work to do though. :V

Edited by etmoonshade
Derped.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, etmoonshade said:

Much appreciated. It's hardly an urgent issue or anything, just a simple little QoL thing I thought of. And I could almost figure out how to code it myself, if I could figure out how you lock the buttons in flight... (of course, I have no clue how to mod KSP, and the last programming language I used was C :P)

For what it's worth, MC2 (MC3 now? Just MCE?) is working nicely otherwise. Bug-free, at least. :D

Side note: some of the contract rewards seem out of whack (again, based on what I have to do to get to a certain orbit with the rescale mods.) I'm currently flying a contract to pick up a part in a 114Mm orbit (roughly similar to the Mun in rescale,) for 450k (with 3x rewards.) I suspect it's going to cost me significantly more than that when all is said and done, even after the rewards tweak. I swear, there's no pleasing me. ;) (edit: Derp, this one's a stock contract. My general statement stands though - with a rescale mod, even maxing out the rewards, funds rewards tend to be weaksauce. In fact, I've been code-diving, and think I may have found a bug regarding this - I'll report on GitHub.)

Digging around the release folder, I don't see that there's a place where contracts are defined; I assume they're compiled into the .dll. So I guess a second feature request is to expose the various contract types in a .cfg someday. I suspect that'll be significantly more work to do though. :V

Ill up the Multiplier for Payouts for it can go higher than 3X next patch.  

As for contracts, I would basically have to rewrite the code to make more settings available to players.  So don't really have enough time at the moment to change that.

And Ill check out the Github report.

Biggest problem Im having is with the last issue of making players able to edit the Freq etc in flight.   And finding a way to do it that doesn't offset the balance of not being able to change the Types and settings of Probes on a whim at any time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, malkuth said:

Ill up the Multiplier for Payouts for it can go higher than 3X next patch.  

As for contracts, I would basically have to rewrite the code to make more settings available to players.  So don't really have enough time at the moment to change that.

And Ill check out the Github report.

Biggest problem Im having is with the last issue of making players able to edit the Freq etc in flight.   And finding a way to do it that doesn't offset the balance of not being able to change the Types and settings of Probes on a whim at any time.

All good. Even with the quirks caused by my mod set, it's still way better to have the MCE missions than to not have 'em. ;)

I have plenty of ideas and I'm not shy about sharing 'em - but having been an admin and creator for a multiplayer game, I understand (and accept) the concept of "I'm doing this for free and have better/easier/more useful things to do right now, sod off" better than most. :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Mission Controller 3.1.2.0
1. Added ability to change Probe MCE settings in flight.  Its strange but only easy fix I could find to allow other mods like Hangar mod + Extra-planetary launch pads to be able to launch MCE probes.  The probe can only still be used once though.. So once you transmit you contract settings, the probe settings is no longer under your control.
2. Up the Contract Payout multiplier from 3X to a max of 10X.  This should allow for better payouts for larger type worlds with bigger planets.  For instance a Navigation contract at KSP default size at 10X low orbits now pay about 600K.. So should be enough to compensate.
3. Fixed Revert cost not showing.  At some point I did a quick fix on this that I forgot about that disabled it.  So now revert cost again are % of total ship cost + fuel.  you can set the Multiplier for this in In game settings.. Default is 10% of cost of the vessel to Revert.
4. Fixed Issues with Repair Contract Payouts. They should be much better payouts at higher orbits now.

 

Quick note on Frequency changes in Flight!  I had to add a new button for the changes to be made.  Just like in Editor you use slider to select the freq.. But you need to push the Frequency set button to set it in flight.  Again quick fix.  And for best results changing settings.. you should always choose your Satellite type First!  Than choose your Module type!   I changed some UI to express this.

 

You can download the new version from my Github page link from the first post.  

Did not have time to test this out completely.. But everything should be ok.    

11 hours ago, etmoonshade said:

All good. Even with the quirks caused by my mod set, it's still way better to have the MCE missions than to not have 'em. ;)

I have plenty of ideas and I'm not shy about sharing 'em - but having been an admin and creator for a multiplayer game, I understand (and accept) the concept of "I'm doing this for free and have better/easier/more useful things to do right now, sod off" better than most. :D

its all good.   new version released.. Try it out.  Hope I didn't break to much. ;)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, malkuth said:

You can download the new version from my Github page link from the first post.  

Did not have time to test this out completely.. But everything should be ok.   

Downloading now, and I'll give it a few kicks as soon as I get this 1kt cargo spaceplane landed...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Mission Controller 3.1.3.0

1. Fixed an Issue with Frequencies not updated in flight, without reloading flight scene.
2. Changed Satellite Contracts to completely use Default KSP Orbits + Orbit checks.. This results in much more variety and accuracy in readings. Also, should make all satellite contracts 100% fool proof in Types of orbits. Meaning 100% compatible with any type of mod planets or Increased size of the game world.
3. Added the ability for all satellite contracts to have a % chance to be launched to another Body other than Kerbin.  You must first visit other Planetary bodies (IE Discover) before contracts will be able to be sent.. IE Mun,Minmus,Duna etc.  Only Kerbin based Contracts will have ground stations though.  WIP - Please report issues, takes forever for one person to find bugs!.
2. Changed Orbital Research Orbits same as satellite. Same reason.
3. All these changes has made the average Orbital Height much higher for all missions. Making them a little more difficult. Increased payout of Contracts to compensate for this.
4. Added new ModuleManger .cfg patch file that was made by KnotaiG.  Now all probes including modded ones will have MCESatelliteCore added to them. Allowing
all of them to be used as MCE Probes.

 

As always if you notice any bugs please report them.

You can download the new version from my Github listed on the First Page Post.

Edited by malkuth
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well I finished my first UI and Re-Code for the repair Panel.  Will be shifting to the Satellite Panel next, than redo the whole Custom Contracts UI next.   Lots of work, but I learned a lot from this. Thanks to @DMagic and @Fengist for there UI tutorials on how to do this stuff.

After done with the UI for the in game stuff I will be doing the KSPedia Stuff!  So still be a while for new update.  I might release a beta of the repair panel and Satellite panels and contracts just to test things out later.. We will see.

 

zqr40jf.png

Edited by malkuth
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...