[0.25]KSP Interstellar (Magnetic Nozzles, ISRU Revamp) Version 0.13

Fractal_UK

Been waiting for fractal to push an new version, but if there is interest, I can compile and push a new version of my experimental version.

Very much interested! I greatly enjoy your experimental version. :)

Experimental version has been recompiled, I quite literally did no code changes, so don't expect miracles.

Some things to note:

There has been no pass on part costs, so expect funkiness and be pleasantly surprised if there is not. Should someone like to take it to task, I'll gladly accept any reasonably balanced adjustments if someone wants to make a list.

Let me know of any errors you see. red or yellow text in the debug log. I've done no testing on this version. I can't say that I can or will fix them, but I won't know for a while as I'm not playing kspi just yet.

As usualy, THIS EXPERIMENTAL VERSION IS NOT THE RESPONSIBILITY OF FRACTALUK. Don't blame him for any of my silliness. And do expect silliness.

This is not the stock kspi recompiled. See the changelog for details, but quite a number of things are different such the aggressive automatic power reception throttling, which is quite a deviation from the way stock handles throttling.

Experimental version has been recompiled, I quite literally did no code changes, so don't expect miracles.

Some things to note:

There has been no pass on part costs, so expect funkiness and be pleasantly surprised if there is not. Should someone like to take it to task, I'll gladly accept any reasonably balanced adjustments if someone wants to make a list.

Let me know of any errors you see. red or yellow text in the debug log. I've done no testing on this version. I can't say that I can or will fix them, but I won't know for a while as I'm not playing kspi just yet.

As usualy, THIS EXPERIMENTAL VERSION IS NOT THE RESPONSIBILITY OF FRACTALUK. Don't blame him for any of my silliness. And do expect silliness.

This is not the stock kspi recompiled. See the changelog for details, but quite a number of things are different such the aggressive automatic power reception throttling, which is quite a deviation from the way stock handles throttling.

Will do! But... where's the link?

After loading the KSPI tree, installing 'updates', and reloading KSP, the tech tree is completely empty.

I just installed kspi, ran the 64 bit version, set the tree, updeated the tree and restarted, and it worked just fine. I didn't see any obvious errors with kspi or treeloader while loading.

edit: tested 32 bit version loading as well. No problems.

Edited by WaveFunctionP

Some things to note:

Awesome, thanks WaveFunction!

Looking forward to how KSPI evolves once the funded career mode matures a bit..

Hey Wavefunction have you ever thought about creating your own thread for your branch of KSPI, I mean if your going to maintain it actively in Fracktal's absence. Call it master P's future space factory or something lol. That way you can have your own changelog and all that.

Hi, I hope someone here can help me. I'm having troubles with my ISRU refinery landed on the Mun. I have more than 40MW of power, I have a fuel line that goes FROM the aluminum hybrid rocket TO the ISRU refinery, but still, the refinery won't process anything.

I don't understand why it is not working. On my previous designs, I made the usual mistakes (inline refinery that can't extract from the crust, fuel line set the wrong way, etc), but now, with the informations I was provided, I don't understand why it is not working.

Help me KSP community, you're my only hope!

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/53233051982301995/E517122F09D99A63B35A0678FEB8ADD80BF0BF2F/

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/53233051982303643/E9CC89E2CC0222A4F09366D37B0894661B0A384A/

Hi, I hope someone here can help me. I'm having troubles with my ISRU refinery landed on the Mun. I have more than 40MW of power, I have a fuel line that goes FROM the aluminum hybrid rocket TO the ISRU refinery, but still, the refinery won't process anything.

I don't understand why it is not working. On my previous designs, I made the usual mistakes (inline refinery that can't extract from the crust, fuel line set the wrong way, etc), but now, with the informations I was provided, I don't understand why it is not working.

Help me KSP community, you're my only hope!

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/53233051982301995/E517122F09D99A63B35A0678FEB8ADD80BF0BF2F/

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/53233051982303643/E9CC89E2CC0222A4F09366D37B0894661B0A384A/

You need to extract alumina. The extractor doesn't appear to be available, maybe you landed in the wrong place?

You addon is displaying your situation as surface, I am concerned that your vessel is not registering your situation as surface landed, though that could simply be a display thing the addon usually does. The OSR needs a situation to read as "Landed" (as opposed to Splashed) before terrestrial extraction can occur.

Edited by WaveFunctionP