NavyFish

[1.6.x] Docking Port Alignment Indicator (Version 6.8.3 - Updated 03/03/19)

Yes, installing the version of Docking Port Alignment Indicator 6.8.2 for KSP 1.4.1-1.4.4 all worked! (with my version of KSP 1.7)
I would like to ask @Tonka Crash the next time, in a similar situation, to offer the requesting help to install the old version. And how to do it is a completely different question to which he can answer for himself.

@laco_spb I'm glad this worked for you. I'm not sure what you are asking in the last post. To get my attention in a thread you can "tag" me in a post using the @. If the user name is in blue it worked if not it didn't. When it's in blue I get a notification for the post. @Tonka Crash is not the same as @ Tonka Crash. You start typing @ followed by the user's name and then click on a name to insert it as a tag.

In general old mods work fine on current KSP as long as nothing in KSP has changed in a way that affects the mod. When I want to try an old mod that's new to me, I check the forum thread. When things break users are very vocal about complaining, so you will quickly see a thread fill up with complaints and problem reports about broken mods. No complaints usually mean no problems. This applies to mods for 1.4 or later. At 1.4 the version of Unity the game is built upon was changed. This forced most mods to update for 1.4, but may haven't needed changes since then. I did find a mod from 1.2 that still worked, but these are much rarer. Like I said in my last post the only true test is to try it yourself.

love it.use it. thank you.

feature request - either in separate or same window - the relative x/y/z velocities to target.

can do this with a special window with MJ - but no where else.

I can't get this to show up the game's main toolbar in space mode.  I can make it show up on the blizzy toolbar, but I'd really like it to show up on the main toolbar but it's not an option when I click the wrench.  What am I doing wrong?