Mk2 Cockpit Internals

Sam Hall

Really like this mod, (makes flying in IVA look good :cool: ), but the curse download just gives me error 404. Any help?

Searching http://kerbal.curseforge.com for pit internals gives a working link. I've messaged the OP about the 404.

[edit] Silly over-sensitive curse-word filter. Needless to say, it's not "pit internals", but the-part-of-an-aircraft-a-pilot-sits-in internals.

Well at least it makes my job easier I suppose.

[/edit]

Edited by technicalfool

• 2 weeks later...
Actually yes. I'm not sure where the config came from. but yea with this and RPM installed I have MFDs.

RPM itself has a config for compatibility with this as well as the other add-ons it supports by default.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello!

I wanted to invite you Sam Hall to a discussion on a mod list I'm testing. Let me know in that thread if you would be interested in helping test other listed mods with yours, or if you already have.

Inigma's KSP Essentials Mod List

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/94353-WIP-Inigma-s-KSP-Essentials-Mod-List-%28in-Testing%29

• 3 weeks later...

I had to make a couple of tweaks to get this running with 0.25. It looks like squad renamed some folders: Rather than mark2cockpit, the part is now called mk1InlineCockpit, so the modulemanager .cfg that comes with the mod doesn't change the right file.

Just run a manual install as per the readme, update the part names accordingly, and things should work fine.

I had to make a couple of tweaks to get this running with 0.25. It looks like squad renamed some folders: Rather than mark2cockpit, the part is now called mk1InlineCockpit, so the modulemanager .cfg that comes with the mod doesn't change the right file.

Just run a manual install as per the readme, update the part names accordingly, and things should work fine.

It shouldn't matter if Squad changes the folder names, they can even change the .cfg name, as long as the PART name inside the .cfg is the same MM will find and change it. Since Squad didn't change the Part name inside .cfg, its still named name = Mark2Cockpit, so its fine. The MM that comes with this Internal mod changes that file: @PART[Mark2Cockpit]. Everything should work fine.

• 2 weeks later...