VAB/SPH Attach Rules Revision

I know someone has probably already suggested something like this, but i would like some input.

everyone has tried it, attaching a tricoupler to increase fuel storage capacity. it is impossible however, without using docking ports. i would like to see the ability for multiple attachment nodes to be connected in a simgle placement. this would allow dual, tri and quad couplers to function in the ideal way to increase storage space in a rocket, or for it to act as a cargo bay for interplanetary missions.

this will hopefully correct this issue: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/showthread.php/28173-Why-does-one-of-my-couplers-break-off-when-disconnecting-a-bi-coupler

i propose that this feature be an optional attach rule under a title similar to "multi_attach" or another similar name.

i have not had any experience programming and therefore do not know how fiezable it would be from that perspective, however it would be a brilliant addition to the game.

thx for your consideration

elind21

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.