[0.22] Universe Replacer v4.0

Tingle

I'm using the Unity Assets Explorer to extract the Kerbal head tex files. I assume the sharedassets0/kerbalHead.mat is the correct one. Anyway, I extracted it with the Convert TEX to DDS option checked. The file gets extracted, but is still listed as a .TEX file, but I was told to ignore the file extension.

When I try to open it with Photoshop, I get a "could not complete your request because it is not the right kind of document" error. I have a DDS importer plugin for Photoshop, so I don't understand why it won't open.

Can anyone help me?

I'm using the Unity Assets Explorer to extract the Kerbal head tex files. I assume the sharedassets0/kerbalHead.mat is the correct one. Anyway, I extracted it with the Convert TEX to DDS option checked. The file gets extracted, but is still listed as a .TEX file, but I was told to ignore the file extension.

When I try to open it with Photoshop, I get a "could not complete your request because it is not the right kind of document" error. I have a DDS importer plugin for Photoshop, so I don't understand why it won't open.

Can anyone help me?

This was posted earlier in the thread http://image.online-convert.com/convert-to-png i tried it, it works. upload the tex.dds file and it will turn it into a png.

Mine goes up to just over 3.7GB before finally crashing.

Mine gets to about 5.5GB or so: Win7 w/ 8GB of system RAM. Weirdly, after all the initial assets load, the memory usage drops by 10-20%, like they get compressed or something.

Also add this to the cfg in the Universe Replacer PulginData:

"EVAhelmet = Textures/Kerbal/Helmet/Helmet1"

(The names for the folders and image file are just the ones I used. You could probably just plop it in an existing folder and it would still work)

Don't do that :/. v3.0 has proper Kerbal support, just look at 'GameData\UniverseReplacer\Textures\Kerbals\Texture List.txt'.

Edited by Tingle

This was posted earlier in the thread http://image.online-convert.com/convert-to-png i tried it, it works. upload the tex.dds file and it will turn it into a png.

Thanks for the help, I realized I was being retarded. I mistakenly took the .mat files as .tex files. I don't know why, maybe it's because I'm sleepy :S

Anyway, here's a simple test run...

Yyk2Yg1.jpg

Thanks for the help, I realized I was being retarded. I mistakenly took the .mat files as .tex files. I don't know why, maybe it's because I'm sleepy :S

Anyway, here's a simple test run...

Yyk2Yg1.jpg

Is there a place I can download the Kerbal textures?

Is there a place I can download the Kerbal textures?

I wish I could but the KSP EULA says that we can't distribute the content contained in the '/KSP_Data/*.assets' files. I'm not sure about modified content based on the original texture files, I might need a moderator to confirm this. :I

I wish I could but the KSP EULA says that we can't distribute the content contained in the '/KSP_Data/*.assets' files. I'm not sure about modified content based on the original texture files, I might need a moderator to confirm this. :I

Modded textures are fine I think, you have to use some kind of template.

I'm not bumping it only because I belong to this French forum Sido was speaking about, but his post may have been overlooked due to moderation delay, and his pack is truly awesome. Check it out here (and look at this Tylo!): http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/showthread.php/44135-0-21-x-Universe-Replacer-v3-0?p=583871&viewfull=1#post583871

Funny to see that a moustache very close to that Spacex34 has done two days ago (but he couldn't share it for EULA reasons) just came out! Proof that these old-fashioned moustaches are coming back! :D

I'm not bumping it only because I belong to this French forum Sido was speaking about, but his post may have been overlooked due to moderation delay, and his pack is truly awesome. Check it out here (and look at this Tylo!): http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/showthread.php/44135-0-21-x-Universe-Replacer-v3-0?p=583871&viewfull=1#post583871

He did a fantastic job on Gilly and Pol.

Indeed. I've been using this pack since four days (in conjunction with others here), I'm not complaining. lara%20fabian.gif

Too bad I have no ships outside Kerbin system yet. jesse%20james.gif

Probably gonna use it when I'm playing serious and not fooling around, by the way you look like a guy that knows something about memes, do you have an idea about "Meme-Planet"?

Probably gonna use it when I'm playing serious and not fooling around, by the way you look like a guy that knows something about memes, do you have an idea about "Meme-Planet"?
I've seen your meme-planets! That's funny stuff but to be honest I can't imagine playing with that, specially because I still have many celestial bodies to visit in KSP. In terms of gameplay, it won't help Jeb's-already-crappy-landings. :D

I've seen your meme-planets! That's funny stuff but to be honest I can't imagine playing with that, specially because I still have many celestial bodies to visit in KSP. In terms of gameplay, it won't help Jeb's-already-crappy-landings. :D

I know, I've made it as a joke mod :) my goal is to make a "Memebol System" and I'm always looking for new "Meme-Planets" ideas, this mod is mainly for people who want to showcase this mod or just really love memes like me.

Well, you still haven't any rage planet if I recall correctly, I guess red-Moho would be a good candidate. :) I liked your idea of forever alone Eeloo. :)

Thanks, already made "Deal With It Moho" but I will make a rage Moho as well.

Well, you still haven't any rage planet if I recall correctly, I guess red-Moho would be a good candidate. :) I liked your idea of forever alone Eeloo. :)

Lol forgot I already made it: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/showthread.php/44135-0-21-x-Universe-Replacer-v3-0?p=581617&viewfull=1#post581617

I give up on getting the Kerbal Textures, I can't open them at all... Can someone please upload a template, PLEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSEEEEEEE!!!!

Here: https://mega.co.nz/#F!8EAnSL5Z!OAyLBQqrQtlmfL0GT8fcQg!EBYyXRxA

Download the true colors version