[0.22] Universe Replacer v4.0

Tingle

I haven't recorded anything in a coupla weeks because some rather annoying medical stuff makes me feel like crap... but when I do start recording again I'll definitely be using this mod. It's a must have.

Cheers, hople you'll feel better, and I have one request from you in this video, if you can show one of my mods (which are the Sol System or the better Moho), because as I see recently everyone is doing spacex34 mod and readen's skybox only...

Experimenting with textures further I made some crappy and simple Mass-Effect-esque color scheme for the EVA suits.

lwH35K9.jpg

3qslQ3D.jpg

zEMl2E0.jpg

Here's a download if you kinda like them I suppose O_o Black EVA suit

Oh god yes, godamit I need a tamplate! Is it illigle to send it in PM? and another question, can you paint on there helmet's glass?

Oh god yes, godamit I need a tamplate! Is it illigle to send it in PM? and another question, can you paint on there helmet's glass?

I don't know how to paint the helmet's glass, but the download link was at the bottom of my last post. Click it :)

Cheers, hople you'll feel better, and I have one request from you in this video, if you can show one of my mods (which are the Sol System or the better Moho), because as I see recently everyone is doing spacex34 mod and readen's skybox only...

By the way for your Sol system, I think that to boost the number of downloads, you should stick to modding planets that have no oceans. Turning Duna into Mars is very relevant for instance, but even if Kerbin is quite similar to Earth in its characteristics, the terrestrial masses do not match (obviously), which will of course induce gameplay issues if you apply Earth textures to it, therefore it should be provided as a different mod just like the meme-system. I think that keeping planets with oceans as they are (or with improved textures and clouds when relevant), but turning other planets into their Solar System's counterparts (keeping in mind that it's better when custom textures color schemes match those of the ground) would be the best way to make the mod more popular, because it would be playable. Your Duna and Jool are quite nice for instance! Eeloo turned into Pluto or Charon (or perhaps Triton, but there are other candidates) would be another example that I would be interested in!

That's just a suggestion, and most of all, just my opinion. Perhaps people will not think that way of course!

Edited by Korb Biakustra

I don't know how to paint the helmet's glass, but the download link was at the bottom of my last post. Click it :)

Well, you can't, atleast your textures looks freaking awesome!

By the way for your Sol system, I think that to boost the number of downloads, you should stick to modding planets that have no oceans. Turning Duna into Mars is very relevant for instance, but even if Kerbin is quite similar to Earth in its characteristics, the terrestrial masses do not match (obviously), which will of course induce gameplay issues if you apply Earth textures to it, therefore it should be provided as a different mod just like the meme-system. I think that keeping planets with oceans as they are (or with improved textures and clouds when relevant), but turning other planets into their Solar System's counterparts (keeping in mind that it's better when custom textures color schemes match those of the ground) would be the best way to make the mod more popular, because it would be playable. Your Duna and Jool are quite nice for instance! Eeloo turned into Uranus or Nepture would be another example that I would be interested in!

That's just a suggestion, and most of all, just my opinion. Perhaps people will not think that way of course!

Will do.

Edit: YEs! I got a great idea, I've masseged Sido and Spacex34, I want to combine our texture pack toghether! Hope they'll replay posivatly.

Edited by eran100

How about a Hi-Res EVA suit? Just a re-tex of the standard one, but hi-res. Is an 8k EVA suit possible?

I don't know but I think it's kinda pointless, because you can't really see the eva suit because the Kerbal's body is so small.

But it might just be a good idea.

Edited by eran100

Still, I'd love to see one. I hate how blurry the suit it as it stands.

Same, meanwhile I use the "Black EVA" mod, you should try it.

By the way, this mod should be renamed to "Universal Replacer" becuase now you can change Kerbals as well!

Is it possible if anyone could take sections of Google Earth cities and place them on Kerbin? I'm not the expert on these kind of things, but it seems possible to place real (textured) cities onto Kerbin.

So any wishes on what you guys want next? More stock parts? GUI? Surface textures? Something else?

I haven't really seen anyone start a 'project' so I'm not exactly sure what would be a waste of time or not.

Hi,

what is the name of the texture's grass around the launch site ?

I've found a texture of grass (ksc_exterior_terrain_grass_02) but isn't the one I want

7DRZKPhl.jpg

"ksc_exterior_terrain_grass_02" texture have red cross

Edited by spacex34

So any wishes on what you guys want next? More stock parts? GUI? Surface textures? Something else?

I haven't really seen anyone start a 'project' so I'm not exactly sure what would be a waste of time or not.

definantly surface textures